You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Please Sky Poker, stop logging me out.

For some reason I get logged out every five mins, but not from the table I'm playing at. However, if I wanna see access my players notes, I've got to go back to my window with the sky poker homepage and login again. It logs me out every 5 mins ffs. Ain't exactly conducive to a player's concentration.

Can I get some help please? cheers

Comments

• MisterMuddMisterMudd Member Posts: 6
    I get that skypoker is old AF, developed straight outta bedrock with the little terradactyl working the cranks and levers, but come on now, the new millenium was 22 years ago.
  • MisterMuddMisterMudd Member Posts: 6
    so sky doesn't actually reply to any of this then?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,807

so sky doesn't actually reply to any of this then?

@MisterMudd

I usually do, yes, but I don't have any technical IT knowledge so can't really help in this instance I'm afraid.

Sky Poker has more than it's share pf glitches & foibles, no doubt about it, but being logged out every 5 minutes is not one I'm familiar with or that I recall seeing other players mention.

You don't mention if you are on Browser or Client, but have you tried switching?

• ILIKE2FISHILIKE2FISH Member Posts: 449
    Been happening to me last few days on Desktop, just happened a few minutes ago :(
  • EmperorSexEmperorSex Member Posts: 71
    Is the a solution to this?
    It started happening to me this year.

Is the a solution to this?
    It started happening to me this year.

@EmperorSex

Not that I'm aware of. It tends to come & go, but has certainly been happening the last few days.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    @EmperorSex have you tried playing through the browser?
    Yes -- I've been playing through Firefox since 2021.
    Can give a solution to this problem?

Thank You.

Thank You.

@EmperorSex

I'll pass that on, that's all I can do, sorry.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958

Firefox is becoming obsolete. I was having the same problems a few months ago. I have changed to Microsoft Edge, and now no problems.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615

Thank You.

Log back in :p
    Essexphil said:

Firefox is becoming obsolete. I was having the same problems a few months ago. I have changed to Microsoft Edge, and now no problems.
    Thanks @Essexphil
    edited April 2023
    Essexphil said:

I'm having the same problem with Edge; I can't concentrate when I can't open handhistory to quickly review hands, I have keep logging in sometime every few seconds.

I'm hemorrhaging money because of this. I know it is not my Internet connects -- yes, I have 3. Same $h!t all the time.
    I have still not been contact, and the problem persist despite changing internet connections and Cat cables.
  • DrmayoDrmayo Member Posts: 1
    yes this is a real issue! i got logged out just as i was about to win a massive pot! got me so tilted i basically just threw my chips away in frustration! its happening all the time to me! im very close to leaving this site as its totally unacceptable!!!
  • xGeemanxxGeemanx Member Posts: 10
    yes i having this issue log in sometimes it just logs you out within 1 minute .. then you log in stays on fine try to register for a game wont let you because been logged out .. after a few attempt of logging in and trying to register it lets you .. you play the game but the home screen has logged you out again wats going on here/???
    xGeemanx said:

yes i having this issue log in sometimes it just logs you out within 1 minute .. then you log in stays on fine try to register for a game wont let you because been logged out .. after a few attempt of logging in and trying to register it lets you .. you play the game but the home screen has logged you out again wats going on here/???

Hi again @xGeemanx

I'm sorry to say it's a known bug that's existed, on & off, for some time I'm afraid. As it only affects some of the players some of the time it's been quite a difficult one to resolve. Anyway, I'll pass your comments on. Hopefully it will clear itself for you shortly, for me it does tend to come & go. It can be slightly irritating, but (for me) I can live with it.

Seems like your first 3 days here have been a voyage of discovery. ;) It's certainly an acquired taste, but there are a remarkable number of very loyal players here, perhaps because despite or because of the software the site is perceived as soft. And for the most part, it's fairly friendly, with a decent Community & plenty of freebies for Forum regulars.

GL at the tables if you decide to hand around for a while.

• mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    xGeemanx said:

What device are you playing from?