You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

World Cup,Football & Other Bets.

Comments

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,039
    Not too many bets about today but this Boost on Sky Bet is worth a £1 free bet.

• Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    Tunisa to beat France must have been the bet of the tourney so far once you saw the team the French had out.
  • Options
    Messi to score or assist @ Evs looks a good bet.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Not a very good day yesterday thanks to Messi the Missi and Poland playing absolute shite and having Zero shots on target. The next Ladder Challenge Bet starts today, this time he's going for £10 - £1000. Though I don't know why he just didn't carry on with the £126 he banked earlier but who am I to question his decisions, I'll post the bet later if anyone wants to follow it, meanwhile here's what he's hoping to achieve. I'll probably give it a go for a few legs.

• Options
    Here's the first ladder bet, as it has boosted odds the maximum bet is £10, that's why he couldn't continue the challenge with the previously won £126. Could be a bit risky as Spain only need a draw to qualify, while Japan know only a win will guarantee progress to the K.O. stages. I'll give it a go for the sake of £10, here's to climbing that ladder :D

• Options
    Had some free bets in my account so had a little dabble on an in play bet for Lukaku to have 2 shots on target, he'd already had 1 S.O.T and thanks to the ball hitting his chest and heading towards the goal that counted as a S.O.T sometimes things fall your way but not for Lukaku today :D

• Options
    I'd rather lose the £10 if it meant Germany went out.
  • Options
    Bet South Korea @ 4/1, cashed oot after 85mins getting 78% of ma stake back thinkin I've won a watch :( .
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,016
    rabdeniro said:

Bet South Korea @ 4/1, cashed oot after 85mins getting 78% of ma stake back thinkin I've won a watch :( .

Should have seen out the Second ha'.

I'll get my coat...
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Cameroon should put in a good showing as they can still qualify but whether it'll be enough to upset the odds remains to be seen.

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Only 1 of yesterdays bets obliged, as well as the 'Never bet on the early kick off' rule I'm gonna add another rule 'Never bet on the last group games' :D .

Todays bet so far is on Messi again but I'm hoping that he's not Missi again :D .

• Options
    Are you all on Engerland @ Evs.
  • Options
    rabdeniro said:

Are you all on Engerland @ Evs.

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    My £2 free bet builder picks for the England game.

• Options
    Had to bet another £5 to receive a free bet so went for this double to claim the free bet.

• Options