You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Fake News?

2»

Comments

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,111
    edited December 2022
    My brother shouted at me, I tell you. Shouted.

Just because I tried to explain that the Monarchy needed to totally change so that I get exactly the role I think I deserve.

What a pathetic little man.

And stop hiding behind your Wife.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,534
    'Goodness me, what will William be thinking this morning?': American TV networks go cold on Harry and Meghan - with one columnist even claiming that they are on course to become the 'most HATED royals ever'

https://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2022/12/15/2864259818646161749/636x382_MP4_2864259818646161749.mp4

America’s media, which had reserved some sympathy for the couple, went cold on Thursday morning with the latest instalment of their Netflix bombshell series. CBS Mornings host Gayle King (left), who attended Meghan’s baby shower in New York and who had been effusive in her praise for them until now, said: ‘Harry and Meghan said all along they wanted to tell their story... but this does sound very dicey.' NBC’s Daisy McAndrew (centre), reporting from outside Buckingham Palace, slammed the pair for refusing to take any responsibility for the breakdown of Harry’s relationship with his brother, while her colleague Kier Simmons mused: ‘Goodness me, what will William be thinking this morning?’ On Fox New’s opinion pages, columnist Lee Cohen said Harry and Meghan were now ‘on track’ to become the most hated royals ever (inset), eclipsing even the Duke of Windsor and Wallis Simpson, while pointing out their Nazi links. CNN’s Max Foster urged the palace to respond to the couple’s ‘very serious’ allegations of bullying, and NBC’s Hoda Kotb made the embarrassing observation that the $100million series failed to claim the most watched spot on Netflix, which remains occupied by Wednesday, a series about the Addams Family.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11541621/American-media-turns-Harry-Meghan-second-volume-Netflix-series.html
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

My brother shouted at me, I tell you. Shouted.

Just because I tried to explain that the Monarchy needed to totally change so that I get exactly the role I think I deserve.

What a pathetic little man.

And stop hiding behind your Wife.

• Options
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    Despite his British Military training, Harry was supposedly 'terrified of his brother shouting at him' ...... Good job he didn't get shot down in Afghanistan .....imagine him being tortured by the Taliban......

he wouldn't be able to hide behind Meghan and Oprah then ........ PU SSY :s
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

Despite his British Military training, Harry was supposedly 'terrified of his brother shouting at him' ...... Good job he didn't get shot down in Afghanistan .....imagine him being tortured by the Taliban......

he wouldn't be able to hide behind Meghan and Oprah then ........ PU SSY :s

His brother was scary, apparently.
  • Options
    Rishi Sunak to take on Netflix amid Harry & Meghan accuracy row

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/rishi-sunak-netflix-amid-harry-213000816.html
  • Options