You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Is this allowed.. or will I be banned?

2»

Comments

• Options
    porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
    edited April 2010
    how old are you mate, i moved out at 16, sounds like your still living at home, your poker wont improve living with your mum
  • Options
    TORTUS007TORTUS007 Member Posts: 456
    edited April 2010
    My gran left her cat £50,000. So can I open an account for my grans cat?????
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Is this allowed.. or will I be banned?:
    Ok yesterday I was playing the deepstack, became below average raised pre-flop with KJ, when I hit top pair on the flop I all-in only to be called by a guy holding two suited cards and getting the flush with the river. My mum laughed at me and said she can do better and that I should give up poker, take over her knitting and she will show me how it's done. So the deepstack tonight, I wondered would it be allowed if I let my mum play on my account or would she need to make a new name?
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    be carefull my girlfriend got banned cos they said i played on here account bloo dy rubbish if you ask me
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this allowed.. or will I be banned?:
    My gran left her cat £50,000. So can I open an account for my grans cat?????
    Posted by TORTUS007
    Just marry the cat!!!!!. Your honeymoon could be a romantic day out to crufts. The money will soon be in your account :)
  • Options
    AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
    edited April 2010
    Refer a friend = £££
    Posted by Kevilfish

PMSL M8
  • Options
    Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited April 2010
    how old are you mate, i moved out at 16, sounds like your still living at home, your poker wont improve living with your mum
    Posted by porkerman
    are you inviting me round yours?
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited April 2010
    well it looks like the whole family is just not cut out for poker... Tomorrow the cat is going to have a go.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    Good Luck to Mrs Miyagi & MiyagiPuss
    May The Quads be with you!!!!!

p.s. make sure you join The Green Army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!