You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Forum Comp, Day 7, SUNDAY. League Cup Final; Manchester United v Newcastle United @ 4.30pm

124»

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,816

I'll play tonight's main if it's not too late to sort out?

Alternatively, Thursday's main would be fine too.

Tyvm :)

@goldnballz

Tonight's Main is fine, & you are now registered.

GL Keith.
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,157
    @Tikay10

Hi Tony........ Don't worry about me playing this coming Sunday's Mini. I was hoping I'd actually be in Brighton, but it's not looking very likely at the minute (Sat's not going very well :/ ) , but even so I will wait 'til the Sunday after (12th March) if that's ok.

I think I've still got an £11 entry in the bag from my £33 win a few weeks ago. I used 1x £11 and 2x £5.50 mini entries so far

Cheers :)
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    Tikay10 said:

@goldnballz wins a £33 free entry. Keith knows that to do now.

@MISTY4ME will be registered for next Sunday's Mini Major IF I can access the back-office software whilst down at Brighton. (Not always the case). If not, it will either be the following Sunday, OR he can take 2 x £5.50 free entries.

There was a dead-heat for third, so we'll award an extra prize this week, meaning @tai-gar & @tomgoodun both win a £5.50 free entry of their choice.

Well done chaps.

Awesome thanks.
    Could I be entered into tomorrow’s mini please @Tikay10
    MISTY4ME said:

@Tikay10

Hi Tony........ Don't worry about me playing this coming Sunday's Mini. I was hoping I'd actually be in Brighton, but it's not looking very likely at the minute (Sat's not going very well :/ ) , but even so I will wait 'til the Sunday after (12th March) if that's ok.

I think I've still got an £11 entry in the bag from my £33 win a few weeks ago. I used 1x £11 and 2x £5.50 mini entries so far

@MISTY4ME

Mini Major, Sunday 12th March, BOOKED.
    tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

@MISTY4ME will be registered for next Sunday's Mini Major IF I can access the back-office software whilst down at Brighton. (Not always the case). If not, it will either be the following Sunday, OR he can take 2 x £5.50 free entries.

There was a dead-heat for third, so we'll award an extra prize this week, meaning @tai-gar & @tomgoodun both win a £5.50 free entry of their choice.

Well done chaps.

Awesome thanks.
    @tomgoodun

Tuesday's Mini, BOOKED.
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    Tikay10 said:

tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

Well done chaps.

Awesome thanks.
    @tomgoodun

Tuesday's Mini, BOOKED.
    Hi @Tikay10 , is it too late to be entered in this, I don’t seem to be in the lobby.
    tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

Well done chaps.

Awesome thanks.
    @tomgoodun

Tuesday's Mini, BOOKED.
    Hi @Tikay10 , is it too late to be entered in this, I don’t seem to be in the lobby.

@tomgoodun

Umm, looks like I forgot to register you, sorry Tom.

Thanks to your timely nudge, you are now registered & good to go.
    MISTY4ME said:

@Tikay10

@MISTY4ME

Morning Jez,

That's done, you are now registered for tonight's Mini Major.

• MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,157
    Tikay10 said:

MISTY4ME said:

@Tikay10

@MISTY4ME

Morning Jez,

That's done, you are now registered for tonight's Mini Major.

Cheers Tony ....looking forward to it :)

GOOD LUCK meeeeeeee
  • tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,589
    edited March 2023
    oops