You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tournament history

Humphrey43Humphrey43 Member Posts: 59
Is there any way to see how many 2nd places ive had this year in MTTs, because it seems like a painful amount haha.

Comments

• MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147

Is there any way to see how many 2nd places ive had this year in MTTs, because it seems like a painful amount haha.

.....as long as you're making a profit ......and enjoying it

...... HAPPY DAYS

WELL DONE :)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,829
    edited March 2023

@Humphrey43

381 MTT's, 1st 8 times, 2nd 11 times.

• Humphrey43Humphrey43 Member Posts: 59
    Tikay10 said:

@Humphrey43

381 MTT's, 1st 8 times, 2nd 11 times.

8 wins, thought I'd had more that that tbf but oh well
  • SLOWPLAYINSLOWPLAYIN Member Posts: 20
    Is this post a thin brag?

Nah it was more me being frustrated at the fact I'd bottled yet another head up in an mtt, as I seem to do almost every time I get heads up in a decent mtt 😅

Nah it was more me being frustrated at the fact I'd bottled yet another head up in an mtt, as I seem to do almost every time I get heads up in a decent mtt 😅
    @Humphrey43

You look to be doing just fine to me. Keep it up. & let variance weave it's magic.
    Tikay10 said:

@Humphrey43

You look to be doing just fine to me. Keep it up. & let variance weave it's magic.
    Yeah I know, just had like 4 chances in the last couple months to win a featured tournament and lost heads up 😅

@Humphrey43

I see you won last night's Orfordable. Yay, happy days, well done.

Tikay10 said:

@Humphrey43

I see you won last night's Orfordable. Yay, happy days, well done.

Thanks, I actually won a 5.50 last week too think it's was a 22:15 one, but also had 2 2nds yesterday which was annoying but nice to win one, was a solid day for me, got 20 in the freeroll too which was nice and a 3rd in the 5:30 5.5.