You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Ghastly tragedy

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,513
    On the backs of beautiful Animals nasty creatures crawl....
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,029
    As it's Trans Visibilty Day today

Remember them

Evelyn Dieckhaus, age 9

Hallie Scruggs, age 9

William Kinney, age 9

Cynthia Peak, age 61

Katherine Koonce, age 60

Mike Hill, age 61

• Options
    Have the FBI released her manifesto yet?
    Today would be a good day whilst there's other things in the headlines.
  • Options
    Cashing in on the murder of children
    These people are sick

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Vespa, on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being fairly content and 10 being over the moon, how happy are you that the shooter was a trans person?
  • Options

Vespa, on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being fairly content and 10 being over the moon, how happy are you that the shooter was a trans person?

• Options
    You tell Him Toot Toot we're an Eclectic mix of posters it's not just about ( no name )
  • Options
    Questionable to be asking anyone if they are happy about someone shooting Children.

Sick World with sick People that hold a grudge ......
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,638
    This has been a horrible incident done by one trans person who was more than likely mentally deranged but what we have to think about there have been hundreds of mass shootings this year by equally mentally and not so mentally derange people/persons of all persuasions in America and all just as bad and you can bet children have been murdered in other shootings
    Be outraged by all means but lets be outraged by all mass shootings
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,619
    stokefc said:

This has been a horrible incident done by one trans person who was more than likely mentally deranged but what we have to think about there have been hundreds of mass shootings this year by equally mentally and not so mentally derange people/persons of all persuasions in America and all just as bad and you can bet children have been murdered in other shootings

Exactly right & a great post @stokefc, the homophobia on display is not good, & not helpful.

To solve the problems of (lack of) gun-control, it's the politicians who need to take action. Problems are solved by dealing with them at their roots, not by blaming subsidiary issues down the line.

• Options
    VespaPX said:

I'm gonna go for 11, toot toot.
  • Options
    Who moved the Rock ....... the Grudge has Escaped.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,192

VespaPX said:

Ahh I hear the first Troll of Spring.
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,044
    edited April 2023
  • Options

VespaPX said:

Did you have to take your panties off to count to 11?
  • Options

VespaPX said:

Ahh I hear the first Troll of Spring.
    Good luck for whatever the latest thing is you're doing.
  • Options
    VespaPX said:

VespaPX said:

Did you have to take your panties off to count to 11?
    Toot toot, I'm flattered you wanna talk about me taking my panties off, but old bigots don't really do it for me.

You'll have to find someone else to play action man with.

There's someone out there for everyone though, don't lose hope.
    The man of your dreams could be just around the corner.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,153

stokefc said:

Totally agree, the deflection by a certain party on this thread is sad but unfortunately not unexpected, in America they blame everything and everyone bar those who will not address the f**king massive elephant in the room.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62 said:

stokefc said:

Totally agree, the deflection by a certain party on this thread is sad but unfortunately not unexpected, in America they blame everything and everyone bar those who will not address the f**king massive elephant in the room.
    No name to this comment of deflection by certain party....who could it be. ?