You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY POKER NAPS TABLE 2023

Comments

• Options
    TOOTRUETOOTRUE Member Posts: 192
    17.15 Aintree - Lifetime Ambition
  • Options
    spartathenspartathen Member Posts: 936
    5.15 the big dog
  • Options
    1981MATT1981MATT Member Posts: 1,776
    17:15 le milos
  • Options
    WestwardHoWestwardHo Member Posts: 18
    5:15 Fury Road
  • Options
    OSCAR66OSCAR66 Member Posts: 577
    DELTA WORK 5.15
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    4.15, Midnight River
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    I think we have 14 different selections for the Grand National, so surely we must have the winner hidden amongst them?! Good luck everyone!

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    Brrrrrrr said:

I think we have 14 different selections for the Grand National, so surely we must have the winner hidden amongst them?! Good luck everyone!

Bookies report a flood of money on the 25 horses we didn't select :)
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

Brrrrrrr said:

Bookies report a flood of money on the 25 horses we didn't select :)
    😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Well done Essexphil and Wynne1938 for selecting Corach Rambler, table will be updated later but I think it takes Essexphil to the top of the table.

Will Vaigrets pick in the last change things?!
  • Options
    Brrrrrrr said:

Well done Essexphil and Wynne1938 for selecting Corach Rambler, table will be updated later but I think it takes Essexphil to the top of the table.

Objection. There was a winner in the 4.15 which may change your thinking ;)
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Brrrrrrr said:

@MAXALLY I hadn't looked through the other results yet, you are quite right. Well done, I'll say no more until I sort out the table after finishing listening to Leicester getting thrashed by Man City! 😱
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,304
    MAXALLY said:

Brrrrrrr said:

well done mate
    I thought I would let you win this one LOL and well done on Jackpot naps today
  • Options
    Morning table topper 1981MATT couldn't hold onto his lead at the top as MAXALLY with 15/2 shot Midnight River claimed the overall win, Essexphil with 8/1 Grand National winner Corach Rambler came second, leaving 1981MATT to take third place.

MAXALLY wins £66 worth of poker tournament tokens
    Essexphil wins £33 worth of poker tournament tokens
    1981MATT wins £22 worth of poker tournament tokens

Well done to the winners, I'll let Tikay know who's won what and I'm sure he'll be onto it asap.

Don't forget the Poker tournament tomorrow night at 6pm, everyone eligible is pre-registered for it.

• Options
    Thank you for running this again Pete @Brrrrrrr .

I left in late, but just got there on the line in the end. The victory is more sweeter as I beat @Essexphil in a close battle. ;)

Well done @1981MATT in 3rd.

And a great result by @MISTY4ME who got zero winners but tried to take the P out of us Jackpot syndicate members for being clueless. Hi Jez.....lol.
  • Options
    1981MATT1981MATT Member Posts: 1,776
    Well done and thanks for the close competition back again next year….
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    edited April 2023
    Thanks to both @Brrrrrrr and @Tikay10 for running this. Fun.

Well done to both @MAXALLY and @1981MATT . Both of which, I am sure, know far more about horses than me.

The National was fun, though a bit of a mixed bag. On the bright side, had a few quid on the winner with Sky at 10-1.

On the minus side, working on the theory that @MISTY4ME couldn't possibly select yet another donkey, also had a few shekels on Coko Beach. Had entertainment for my money-led for most of the first 2 miles. Not saying it faded badly, but failed to place in the 18.20. It came home so late it had to tiptoe back to the stable :)

Good luck in the Freeroll later to you all.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264
    edited April 2023
    Morning guys,

Just a couple of things.

First up, congrats to the winners. As @Brrrrrrr said earlier, the winners are;

@MAXALLY wins £66 worth of poker tournament tokens

@Essexphil wins £33 worth of poker tournament tokens

@1981MATT wins £22 worth of poker tournament tokens

To use your "tokens", (strictly speaking they are Free Entries, not tokens) all you have to do is tell me what you wish to play, & when. You can mix & match as much as you wish, use them all at once in big events, or use them for bits & bobs, including regular satellites, even Vegas satellites. They are not time-precious (well not as long as I'm still around) so there's no rush if you don't wish to use them straight away. A little bit of notice would be preferred, but I'll always try to accommodate late requests where I can. To request your free entries, either use this thread, OR send me a PM.

More follows...
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264

Don't forget, tonight at 6pm is the invitation only Naps Freeroll, with a £200 prize pool, and everyone on the Final Table getting paid. With just 23 qualified players, that's exceptional value, averaging nearly £9 per player. It's important that as many of you as possible turn up & play this.

The qualified entries are...

@1981MATT 3000

@7Wizard 3000

@Brrrrrrr 3000

@cinnanati 3000

@daphne56 3000

@edrich 3000

@Essexphil 3000

@Glenelg 3000

@MAXALLY 3000

@MISTY4ME 3000

@mumsie 3000