You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why does every barber have to try and convert me?

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,666
So I went to get my hair cut and my beard tidied up and yet again the barber tried to convert me to their religion.

It was not as bad as the one in Preston their is a troll for the preston one me and my girlfriend have discussed but probably best not doing it might not end well.

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,533
    Does he want to trim your Pubic hair....
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,233
    Ok I'm going to take a punt here and guess you are talking about Islam. One of the better false religions. I suggest you either do like me and have prominent tattoos that proclaim Christianity, carry a bible with you , any version will suffice, or learn to cut your own hair and beard.

Ahh, maybe it's the beard.
  • Options
    If you show him your "Winnie" you'll be mates for life. trust me.!
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,077
    Maybe they just want you to have the snip :)
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 525
    Must be the way you look.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,775
    because you must look like a lost soul :)

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,666
    actually this time it was a christian barber trying to convert me.

Technically depending on your definition of god it could be argued that I do believe in god. I believe we live in a computer simulation based on evidence and also probability. If this is the case our reality had a progammer/designer/creator. If you define god as the creator of our reality and leave it at that adding no other attributes then you can say I believe in god.

However its when we add other attributes that I do not believe like for example claiming Christ or Allah or god been moral or immoral, or perfectionate etc. or even been aware of our existence/caring about us at all.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,226
    EH !.
  • Options
    demonic possession in Christianity Winnie Syndrome.....EeeeeeK !