You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

ebay should I be concerned

2»

Comments

• Options
    JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 234
    edited May 2023
    Very mysterious

You bought her a hot air balloon ride but she has to build it herself?
  • Options
    JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 234
    Let us know if she ever comes back down @TheEdge949 :D
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,537
    ten boxes of poo sticks...... lost in transit

https://youtu.be/62fNw6BeDt8
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    Doubleme said:

when the f is getting here been waiting all day and was woken up early today too for this. i struggling to stay awake they said between 7.30am and 7,30pm i dont want to wait till 7.30pm it better get here soon.

The delivery driver is probably a Southampton fan.
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,671
    splashies said:

Doubleme said:

when the f is getting here been waiting all day and was woken up early today too for this. i struggling to stay awake they said between 7.30am and 7,30pm i dont want to wait till 7.30pm it better get here soon.

The delivery driver is probably a Southampton fan.
    i got the item now when the driver came he said he delibrately made me wait to make me pay for booing southampton he has been a southampton fan all his life apparently and had run into me before. Of course I asked him how he knew it was me from the address and it turns out that the southampton fan base have a conspiracy to spy on and attack anti fans he was going to break the item and ransack my home but then it happened.
    The Portsmouth FC bus turned up and out jumped the portsmouth football team I mean ok not many of them were the first team many were reserves and the youth team but they were here and they were going to stop the southampton football fans from this. Of course the delivery driver had his own band and soon there was a massive street brawl I was involved in.
    and I would continue developing this silly story to the epic proportions and etc but I am tired and cannot be assed in reality.

what really happened is the guy was like here you go and i need puicture of you accepting item then he rushed off. but thats not the story you or anyone else wanted here.