You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Since the start of the site there has been

Williams12Williams12 Member Posts: 147
About (1,776,122,161) hands that have been played so far?

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,616

@Williams12

Well it's a moving target, but yes, as of this evening, just over 1.75 billion hands.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@Williams12

Well it's a moving target, but yes, as of this evening, just over 1.75 billion hands.
    do they still know how the first ever hand looked like?
  • Options

Tikay10 said:

@Williams12

do they still know how the first ever hand looked like?
    @Williams12

I would imagine it is still there, yes, somewhere deep in the archives, but I don't have access to it.
  • Options
    would have been fun to know how much of them is a Royal Flush lol
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Only a few know this but….
    Just over a billion hands where quads have come out too
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,513
    found it.....

• Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 905
    I seem to remember some sort of promo for the billionth hand with the winner of the hand getting a decent prize (a grand maybe?) and the other 5 on the table at the time getting something too, maybe £100 each? Perhaps something similar will be done for the 2 billionth...?
  • Options
    goldon said:

found it.....

how
  • Options

I seem to remember some sort of promo for the billionth hand with the winner of the hand getting a decent prize (a grand maybe?) and the other 5 on the table at the time getting something too, maybe £100 each? Perhaps something similar will be done for the 2 billionth...?

there is some info on it
    https://www.google.com/search?q=billionth+hand+SKY+POKER&oq=billionth+hand+SKY+POKER&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160l2.3424j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

funnily enough it says pokerstars has 200 billion hands
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    goldon said:

found it.....

Obviously a PLOpping hand ......... 'coz QUADS come out every other hand

......just saying ;)
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Shhhhh post has been closed as i saw 9 just today in 450 hands... you got to keep it quiet though... its all a bit confusing as its their hands afterall, but you cant mention it? :o
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

Shhhhh post has been closed as i saw 9 just today in 450 hands... you got to keep it quiet though... its all a bit confusing as its their hands afterall, but you cant mention it? :o

...... but you carry on playing ...... 'coz it was only 8 earlier

..... or are you still 'bending the truth' BECKHAM ?
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

You should switch Codes ..... 'coz you see far less QUADS in Hold'em :)
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

not sure u are talking about my question
  • Options

TheWaddy said:

not sure u are talking about my question
    @Williams12

Correct, he is talking about an unrelated matter.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,513
    You have to treat my posts as humour because you can't take me seriously anymore.

The Quads my fault for poking the stick at the angry dog. me bad.!

on the posters question; we got notified when it was getting close because you had to be playing the hand ( game ) to win the prize ..... I was playing that day but they didn't want me to win ..... cough! but I got over it, still here.
  • Options
    And silly me thought it was Jac35, Goldon and Misty4me that brought it into the conversation? In the court of the kangaroo, we can see things work just that little bit differently....

You cant see that before the goading, i had nothing to offer on the post, yet im the only one mentioned... strangest court ive ever been in!

I'd answer your goad MIsty, but it would go on for hours, perhaps i had 8 at the time of writing and ended up with 9 for the day, perhaps? Childs play.

This is how it starts Tony, you should be able to see this.
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    TheWaddy said:

Again, this is about the same odds as rolling a double six.
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    Agree it would be great to have a 2 billionth hand promo. I guess that's a few years away though.
  • Options
    What is meant by trolling someone?
    Trolling is when someone post or comments online to deliberately upset others. In short: Trolling is when someone deliberately tries to upset others online. Trolling can lead to a pile on, when others join in the attack

I give you ladies and gentlemen, Jac, Goldon and Misty on an unrelated post.....