You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

JUSTICE!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: JUSTICE!!!!:
    You have more than 10 big blinds, and are on the button next, even if blinds go up you still have 10 so can't really see the need to push here. Also when donkeys limp with <10 BB's they almost always call the all in, they just don't realise its better to push first, so you getting called all day long and you know your dead.
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Would you have me get blinded down to 8 bigs and shove blind the first chance I get?  At least this way I'm picking up on weakness, rather than totally gambling that no-one behind me has a half-decent hand.
  • Options
    dylan12dylan12 Member Posts: 2,343
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: JUSTICE!!!! : Ooh, Dylan... did I hit a nerve?
    Posted by Wilhelm
    Nope m8, I genuinly love your move shove - with the reads you had it was correct to shove - not many players call there with K10 if you had been playing tight - you were ul to get a call but it worked out good in the end :) Happy days :)
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: JUSTICE!!!! : Nope m8, I genuinly love your move shove - with the reads you had it was correct to shove - not many players call there with K10 if you had been playing tight - you were ul to get a call but it worked out good in the end :) Happy days :)
    Posted by dylan12
    OK.  I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.  I think that "love" is a wee bit strong.  The move is just standard.
  • Options
    dylan12dylan12 Member Posts: 2,343
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: JUSTICE!!!! : OK.  I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.  I think that "love" is a wee bit strong.  The move is just standard.
    Posted by Wilhelm
    The word "love" is just something I say anyway - yes your right it is standard play, but reading the other posts where not many agreed with you, I was just expressing that it was the correct play.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: JUSTICE!!!! : The word "love" is just something I say anyway - yes your right it is standard play, but reading the other posts where not many agreed with you, I was just expressing that it was the correct play.
    Posted by dylan12
    ok son i get ur drift
    sry if i came off a bit defensive