You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Another one bites the dust.

Comments

• Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,031
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,638
    My hero at the poker table RIP
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,169
    A real shame :'(
    Done so much for poker and not a hint of negativity I ever saw. A legend.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,379
    I knew Andy at school. Rip.😔
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,281
    I heard some news about Rolf Harris. Can you guess what it is yet?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,773
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,276
    Tikay10 said:

Should he be on here?
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,638
    ^^^
    Rot in helll you scumbag
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,044
    "Can you see what it is yet?"

"Looks like a pen1s, only smaller"

Too soon?
  • Options
    For the life of me I will never understand why his wife, and daughter stood by him.
    How could they?
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,649
    just another podophile the bbc stood by and covered up for but we will all just gloss over that.
    just curious how many podophiles they have on their staff that they are currently covering up for.
  • Options
    Doubleme said:

just another podophile the bbc stood by and covered up for but we will all just gloss over that.
    just curious how many podophiles they have on their staff that they are currently covering up for.

He is dead.
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

He is dead.
    yes and I am sure there are plenty of pedos on the bbc payroll that they are currently protecting. They have a history of this afterall.
  • Options
    Doubleme said:

HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

He is dead.
    yes and I am sure there are plenty of pedos on the bbc payroll that they are currently protecting. They have a history of this afterall.
    Who are they?
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

He is dead.
    Who are they?
    im not going to guess I have a few ideas but I could potentially be putting myself in litigious position if I was to name names without evidence.

if you guys want to play guess the pedo with BBC go for it, I just know they are a very corrupt organisation with no morals who have a history of defending pedos, so it is likely they have some on the current payroll they are covering up for.
  • Options
    Doubleme said:

HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

HAYSIE said:

Doubleme said:

He is dead.
    Who are they?
    im not going to guess I have a few ideas but I could potentially be putting myself in litigious position if I was to name names without evidence.

if you guys want to play guess the pedo with BBC go for it, I just know they are a very corrupt organisation with no morals who have a history of defending pedos, so it is likely they have some on the current payroll they are covering up for.
    So just let me get this straight.
    You are claiming that there are plenty of paedophiles working for the BBC.
    Although you dont know who they are.
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,052
    Enut said:

Credit where it's due, @Enut

A few days before it was announced.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,281

Enut said:

Credit where it's due, @Enut

A few days before it was announced.
    Just to point out that, although I know exactly where he lived (having had a friend who lived in the same road in Bray), I do have an alibi for the day in question. :)