You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

another its rigged and waa waa thread for thewaddy

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,635
I just thought that we should have another thread for @TheWaddy to moan and say poker is rigged because I am sure everyone will agree that we do not have enough of these threads as it is.

Comments

• Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited June 2023
    lol it's funny that we have a forum for people to post and when they do the little sky poker click has to constantly bully or berate them. sad really
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    edited June 2023
    Its why there is no contribution from new blood, who may have a differing opinion. Plenty on the tables want to speak, but not here.....
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    ckd said:

lol it's funny that we have a forum for people to post and when they do the little sky poker click has to constantly bully or berate them. sad really

You actually think that?
    Anyone new who posts are always welcomed and people are helped when they ask for it
    When people post and just want to attack the site and the people who post on it then of course there is a reaction
  • Options
    @Jac35 100% think that. see it nearly everyday on here. it's mob mentality when somethings not agreed with then people jump on it like a b**ch in heat.

so what if he thinks the site is rigged, that's his choice. but to start threads about him is bullying.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,370
    ckd said:

@Jac35 100% think that. see it nearly everyday on here. it's mob mentality when somethings not agreed with then people jump on it like a b**ch in heat.

so what if he thinks the site is rigged, that's his choice. but to start threads about him is bullying.

You have expressed an opinion and I dont see anyone bullying you. :smile:
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    There is no attack on the site, i have repeatedly said its the best there is for my games and thats why i play here. Any negative thoughts are for online poker in general, which requires change and a regulator who knows something about the game they are regulating. I will reiterate, Sky are a business and do nothing against regulation in its current poor state.

Why any player would not want regulation by a knowledgeable body, get aggressive about it, etc.... well they have their own agendas, clearly.....

I appreciate your support CKD, but the last time the clique got called out for bullying, the thread was quickly closed down...... Its a caped, black ball type thing going on :#

The fact that Jac35 thinks its other people who start the verbal attacks against regs on the forum is quite frankly, as blinkered as it gets!

• Options
    @mumsie i couldn't care less if they did. much better if they do it in person rather than from behind a keyboard though. give it time i'm sure someone will be along shortly.

@TheWaddy only saying as i think it's a shame that the online forum that used to be so good and full of fun has gone to trash.

anyway good luck at the tables all

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    TheWaddy said:

There is no attack on the site, i have repeatedly said its the best there is for my games and thats why i play here. Any negative thoughts are for online poker in general, which requires change and a regulator who knows something about the game they are regulating. I will reiterate, Sky are a business and do nothing against regulation in its current poor state.

Why any player would not want regulation by a knowledgeable body, get aggressive about it, etc.... well they have their own agendas, clearly.....

I appreciate your support CKD, but the last time the clique got called out for bullying, the thread was quickly closed down...... Its a caped, black ball type thing going on :#

The fact that Jac35 thinks its other people who start the verbal attacks against regs on the forum is quite frankly, as blinkered as it gets!

Hi @TheWaddy
    You seem to be quite careful with your words , what I can read into your posts is the Random number Generator isn’t random on this site, so in a roundabout way hinting the site is maximising profits by using this less than random number generator, is that what you mean?
    Apologies if I have got it wrong.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    ckd said:

Is it really every day? You may be right and it happens in some areas of the forum but I tend to only read ‘poker chat’
    Scrolling through the poker chat i don’t see it.
    Yes, there are disagreements with what Thewaddy says. It’s not because people are ganging up on him, it’s because he’s incorrect in nearly everything he writes.

i agree that it doesn’t make sense to begin threads about him
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,192
    Jac35 said:

ckd said:

Is it really every day? You may be right and it happens in some areas of the forum but I tend to only read ‘poker chat’
    Scrolling through the poker chat i don’t see it.
    Yes, there are disagreements with what Thewaddy says. It’s not because people are ganging up on him, it’s because he’s incorrect in nearly everything he writes.

i agree that it doesn’t make sense to begin threads about him
    I would agree that to bully someone would be wrong, if it was bullying. However, I think that @TheWaddy actually enjoys the chaos and confusion he creates, even wallowing in the narcissistic melodrama he surrounds himself in.

he posts things knowing that they will create an adverse reaction and then uses that same reaction to boo hoo that everyone is ganging up on him whereas in fact people are simply telling him how and why his missive does not have credence.

If you knowingly post something that 99.5% of people are not going to agree with, does it not imply that 99.5% of the replies are going to be less than favourable.

That's not bullying.
  • Options
    Just have a poker conversation?
  • Options
    TheEdge and others like to go down the narcissist route. Its an interesting one, as he talks about himself alot... even had a thread of a diary of his life?

If im so wrapped up in my own self importance, what do you know about me apart from i play poker, im not an online fan and that i was a backed player? Im not sure you could name anything else. Why? because i only talk poker. On a poker forum.

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,192
    Strange then that this forum has several subject headings that are exclusively not for poker. The Rail, Sports and Betting, Daily Comp etc.

I would also suggest that you do not only talk poker, but that you persist in a character assassination programme against those who do not subscribe to your point of view, insinuating that any who fail to acknowledge your diatribe must be under the influence of drink or drugs, be mentally unstable or just stupid.

Just remember that when you point that finger, there's three more fingers pointing right back at you.

But tell me a little then. When were you backed, what did you play, were you successful, did you enjoy that time, why aren't you backed now, why play online if you don't like it, why play daily paper stakes, why don't you show everybody how good you are.

I'm not expecting any answers because you always avoid the issue, preferring to deflect the subject onto others, but I thought you might like the opportunity to show everyone that you have a "real side" and that you are not just some auto troll with a grudge.

The floor is yours, we wait with baited breath.
  • Options
    Well apparently when i was backed, without knowing much more than that, it was immediately shot down by several caped members. Bit late for that im afraid.....
  • Options
    poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,503
    I'm not sure why any of you think Waddy should justify his existence on a thread created exclusively to shame him.
    This is not acceptable behavior on an open forum.

We can't know his experience and whilst I don't agree, he's got every right to voice it!
  • Options
    However Waddy, I know you’re not trolling,
    the threads I’ve read suggest you should be a bit more open minded.

Questioning your choices helps us grow, you’ve got to be open to it.
    I have never seen you admit to being wrong.

One time you mistook the gender of someone and still came up with a scenario where you were right.
    Personally, I think you’d be a better player if you opened up to being wrong more.

Although FWIW I like the adrenaline you inject into the forum and appreciate you voicing a less popular viewpoint.
  • Options
    i dont attempt to bully anyone. its more my sense of humour when someone over does a certain theme.

for most regs or long term players they would be lying if they said they had never suspected or felt a rig in their entire poker life. However if a murder happened locally and you found yourself accused of the murder, surely you would feel it was on the accuser/accusers to proof you guilty not on you to proof yourself innocent. well if you had any intelligence you would feel that way because it would be incredibly difficult if not impossible to proof yourself innocent in most circumstances. I mean sure if you knew for sure that the murder happened within a certain time frame and you were on time recorded camera for that entire period however in most circumstances this would not be the case.

so really its no you @TheWaddy to proof a rig not on the site or any of us to proof no rig. so far you have done nothing on this other then just posting odd hands here and there. Literally anyone could do that if you actually want help with the maths to proof statistical significance I can help with that, but then you have to do the tests correctly and not manipulate the data. Eg cherry picking hands and putting only those in your data set would be an invalid test. if for example you wanted to test your all in ev you would need to include all hands that meet the criteria for that test.

I dont mean to bully anyone I am not attempting to bully @TheWaddy just if you constantly post extreme accusations without evidence or express bad ideas on a regular basis then expect criticism and or ridicule for that. look if you had stopped with these constant its fixed threads and I was still tagging you and etc and someone or you said come on stop this he does not like this and this is bullying etc then fair enough I would stop.
    but you cannot constantly express such outlandish claims with no evidence and not expect to get criticised and ridiculed for doing so. If I was to make threads every other day claiming the world is flat I would expect similar results.
  • Options
    I would pay good money to hear waddy argue flat earth with you :)
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited June 2023
    TheWaddy said:

TheEdge and others like to go down the narcissist route. Its an interesting one, as he talks about himself alot... even had a thread of a diary of his life?

If im so wrapped up in my own self importance, what do you know about me apart from i play poker, im not an online fan and that i was a backed player? Im not sure you could name anything else. Why? because i only talk poker. On a poker forum.

You have a Fiance, .......interesting :*

and you DO have some outdoor interests outside Poker, including B-B-Q's :)
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

TheWaddy said:

You have a Fiance, :*

and you DO have some outdoor interests outside Poker, including B-B-Q's :)

outside of vegans and weird people who doesn't like a barbecue if we had a garden we would have already had several this summer.