You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Forum Comp Day 7, SUNDAY. 16.35 & 17.10 Newton Abbot. (Revised thread, as Redcar abandoned)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,772

WEIGHED IN

• Options

Our winners are;

@1981MATT £12.50

@-Stuey- £11.75

@tai-gar £8.00

@TVSpice £8.00

With a dead-heat for 3rd, we will award them both a 3rd place prize of a £5.50 Mini entry.
  • Options

@1981MATT wins a £33 Main Event entry of his choice.

@-Stuey- wins an £11 Mini Major entry. However, I head to Vegas on Saturday & so MAY not be able to process his entry from there. So if that does prove to be the case, he can either wait until I return, mid-August, or take 2 x £5.50 regular Minis this week instead. (Up to & including Friday). Let me know please.

@tai-gar & @TVSpice both win free entry to a £5.50 Mini.

In all cases, you can take any equivalent value Tourney(s) if you prefer.

Well done all.

Again, please note I'll be in Vegas from Saturday, & it's possible I'll not be able to process entries from there. So either get in before then, or wait until I get back. Apologies for any inconvenience. Be assured, all prizes will be honoured.
  • Options
    -Stuey--Stuey- Member Posts: 388
    Tikay10 said:

@-Stuey- wins an £11 Mini Major entry. However, I head to Vegas on Saturday & so MAY not be able to process his entry from there. So if that does prove to be the case, he can either wait until I return, mid-August, or take 2 x £5.50 regular Minis this week instead. (Up to & including Friday). Let me know please.

Well done all.

Again, please note I'll be in Vegas from Saturday, & it's possible I'll not be able to process entries from there. So either get in before then, or wait until I get back. Apologies for any inconvenience. Be assured, all prizes will be honoured.

If there are 5.50 minis on Saturday and Sunday that's fine, otherwise it can wait until you return.
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,242
    edited July 2023
    Tikay10 said:

Well done all.

Many thanks @Tikay10!
  • Options
    -Stuey- said:

Tikay10 said:

Well done all.

If there are 5.50 minis on Saturday and Sunday that's fine, otherwise it can wait until you return.

@-Stuey-

Hi.

There's a £5.50 on Saturday, but on Sunday it's £11.

However, my cut-off time is mid-afternoon Friday, so I would not be able to register you for either this week.

I've made a note to register you for the Mini Major on Sunday 20th August. If I get to Vegas & find that I can get my VPN to hook up, then I'll let you know & I can maybe still register you for this Sunday. I'll let you know in advance however it pans out.
  • Options
    -Stuey--Stuey- Member Posts: 388