You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

One single heads up game from the Playstation... oh it was a real deck?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,485
    Seek help
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 540
    Post this in BB&V please, rather than clogging up the Chat forum with more whining.

Just think: with the amount of time you spent putting this together (which nobody in their right mind will read), you could have instead spent that time learning how to play better.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,202
    ......Obviously likes going round in Circles :)
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,388
    When you first started posting I thought you were just a player who was experiencing a period of run bad.

Later I decided that you were actually a victim of your own confirmation bias and needed validity to tour theories.

Now I firmly believe that you should be excluded from the site for a period of time as it would appear that poker is affecting you in a very negative way.

This is not a **** take, it's a genuine concern. Seriously give it up, or at least take a few weeks, months away. Try chess, where you have all the information you need and it's only your own ability or lack of it that determines the outcome.

Whatever, I suggest that you ease up on the constant threads before somebody at Sky takes the decision out of your hands in the name of customer protection.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,621
    How could you want to ban little Waddy he's only just learned to walk.

https://youtu.be/KzUz1mJrsgk
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,787
    generally I am not one to advocate banning people under responsible gambling against their will unless extreme circumstances. Its like freedom of speech in a way, who decides where the line is for that? if I advocate for it in some cases then someone else could have a different line that includes me.

that been said one serious thing I would say to @TheWaddy is what are you getting from poker and posting here? it appears to greatly stress you out and you dont appear to gain much from it.

the thing is we will never convince you that poker is not somehow fixed. you will likely never convince any of us that it is somehow fixed. I will concede one thing I dont know its not, just as for any member of this community I dont know for sure that they did not commit crime X whatever you want to say crime X is.

with all the potential rigs a poker site could do, it is definitely possible that any site out there could build a rig which would be very difficult if at all possible to detect. just like it would be possible to do a crime in such a way that is highly unlikely that one gets caught.

The burden of proof is on the claim not on the people refuting the claim. To save you the trouble though if sky poker is rigged you will never proof it. The reason is that sky poker only store 500 hands they do not allow poker tracker or any data base hand storing.

If sky or any poker site did have a rig it would not be so simple and obvious that one could statistically prove it in 500 hands. If it was they would have been busted long ago. You could keep your own records for longer nothing stops that but then how would any of us know you hadn't deleted data and cherry picked? hence even if your right you will never be able to proof it because its not possible, no one will believe you until you provide proof which you cant because its not possible. However you will just embarrass yourself.

Its just not good for you you may be marginally profitable but your losing a lot more in terms of your mental well being. Unless you are actually a troll laughing at all this in which case good job please teach me.

The thing is though sky are not been smart by allowing you to continue playing, they could potentially be done for responsible gambling and if I was the owner of sky poker and seeing this on the forums I would have reluctantly insisted you be banned by now. I say reluctantly because it would go against my principles but it is not a smart commercial decision to continue to let you play.

• Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    So we have a forum for players to air their views. Within that we have a section named 'bad beats and variance'... there appears to be an encouragement to post such hands, along with their views on it.

But... if you contribute... in your opinion people, it is should be then used as a trap to ensnare those who use the option.... nice!

Been nice getting to know you all, id like to think this is the forum done as far as im concerned... banter at times, over the top in others... can cope with calls for forum bans, chat bans, that id happily take.... calling for poker bans, wholly unacceptable. One of them from a guy who has just very recently posted that he couldnt take it any more after 14yrs!!!!

He will have to hope trawling the forum for information that results in poker bans does not become the standard thing..... cheers, enjoy your toxic chat club!
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,787
    TheWaddy said:

So we have a forum for players to air their views. Within that we have a section named 'bad beats and variance'... there appears to be an encouragement to post such hands, along with their views on it.

But... if you contribute... in your opinion people, it is should be then used as a trap to ensnare those who use the option.... nice!

Been nice getting to know you all, id like to think this is the forum done as far as im concerned... banter at times, over the top in others... can cope with calls for forum bans, chat bans, that id happily take.... calling for poker bans, wholly unacceptable. One of them from a guy who has just very recently posted that he couldnt take it any more after 14yrs!!!!

He will have to hope trawling the forum for information that results in poker bans does not become the standard thing..... cheers, enjoy your toxic chat club!

in regards to poker bans I dont think you should be banned. However from Sky Pokers point of view it may be inevitable. Gambling sites have been fined very large amounts for responsible gambling failures and can even risk losing their licence and the whole site been shutdown. Numerous people have pointed this out to you before, so if it happens you have only yourself to blame.

If sites outright banned anyone for even suggesting bad luck or frustration they would likely have banned most of their player base. Its like everything in life balance complaining about bad luck once in a while is one thing making multiple threads and complaining daily is suggesting problems.

If I lost £100 today it would not be a story, if I lost £100 every single day 30 days in a row that would suggest potentially a big problem.

I for one actually hope you dont get banned because I believe responsible gambling should be down to the individual to decide for themselves not people making decisions for other people. I do hope you yourself take a break to get your head in the right place though for your own good.

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,485
    TheWaddy said:

Gg
  • Options
    Been nice getting to know you all, id like to think this is the forum done as far as im concerned... banter at times, over the top in others... can cope with calls for forum bans, chat bans, that id happily take.... calling for poker bans, wholly unacceptable.

Mr T & Sky people decide that sort of thing, not Forum Posters..... I think your Threads are valid and informative you need other subjects to talk about as we get to know you. One trick Pony not impressing anyone. You should branch out spread your wings start a Thread about Captivity in Zoo land. Mm! being Locked up for Life while spectators watch and laugh at your every move. Rocking back and forth knuckles bleeding punching the glass partition.
    I understand your frustration the harrowing conditions you endure but, but we all want you to stay & we promise your conditions here on the Forum will improve.

On the Tables another matter ...... hic!

• Options
    Be nice to " TheWaddy Week. " no High/Low blows or talk of Dousing him in the River.
  • Options
    poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,509
    @TheWaddy
    Perhaps you could find someone IRL to teach PLO to, you clearly have plenty of experience.

It might be more productive and enjoyable for you,
    and seeing some 'crazy saves' with a 'plastic deck' might help with the confirmation bias and give you a new perspective.

Either way GL :)