You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

"mRNA ‘vaccines’ must be banned once and for all..."

2»

Comments

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,043

HAYSIE said:

some people like ice cream and some don't so it's the same every one can go with their way

have you forgot about the coercian that took place , making people feel scared of losing their job

disgraceful , but thats ok ? if i did that i would be punished
    Punished how?
    more importantly kary mullis ?
    Punished how?
  • Options

some people like ice cream and some don't so it's the same every one can go with their way

have you forgot about the coercian that took place , making people feel scared of losing their job

You clearly say in this post that you would get punished.
    I just wondered what form this punishment would take, and who was going to inflict the punishment?
    Yet you seem to think that you are a politician, and can get away with not answering genuine questions.
    Not on this forum.
  • Options
    PaintedOnePaintedOne Member Posts: 236
    you also said a conspiracy theorist had never won a nobel prize ?

if i coerced someone into taking an ecstacy pill for instance and they had a bad reaction and died im sure the law would be all over me , and the likes of decent men and woman and rightfully so
  • Options

if i coerced someone into taking an ecstacy pill for instance and they had a bad reaction and died im sure the law would be all over me , and the likes of decent men and woman and rightfully so

This is exactly what you said.
    Where is the ecstasy reference?

making people feel scared of losing their job

• Options
    HAYSIE said:

so you dont remember with all the papers you read that people were getting threatened with the sack if they didnt get a jab,, you dont remember about 5000 nurses throwing there clothes over the gates of downing street in refusal ? i was there i sore it with my own eyes
  • Options
    edited October 2023

HAYSIE said:

so you dont remember with all the papers you read that people were getting threatened with the sack if they didnt get a jab,, you dont remember about 5000 nurses throwing there clothes over the gates of downing street in refusal ? i was there i sore it with my own eyes

if i did that i would be punished

You seem to be losing track.
    You clearly said you would be punished.
    I asked who would punish you?
    What would your punishment be?
  • Options
    your hereos the powers that shouldnt be of course
  • Options
    kary mullis
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Well?
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Ah yes, Conservative Woman dot co dot uk, my favourite source of scientific analysis from failed UKIP candidates and conspiracy theorists who tried to cash in on COVID by attempting to sell the government a vaccine with no basis in science and no successful trials, and trying unsuccessfully to get editors and scientists associated with Nature investigated by various intelligence agencies for publishing research that revealed their "vaccine" for the sham that it is and repeatedly refusing to publish their own.

Seems good. Can't wait to read.

For those in this thread with a functioning brain, you can read everything you need to know about Angus Dalgleish and his involvement with this sham here.

Here's a fun quote on why one of their research submissions was refused:

> Dearlove received the explanation: “The piece is written as a stream of consciousness rather than as a scholarly/scientific paper. It asserts certain assumptions and demands [that] are accepted as fact without sufficient evidence.”

I am shocked to my core to hear that the "research" supporting their vaccine is laughably inadequate and not remotely suitable for publication. Surely nobody could have predicted that.
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Well?
    again ,your friends at the government , and who knows what the punishment would be , how could i possibly say ? now please telll me again that a conspiracy theorist has never won a nobel prize . or didnt it tell you that in your snooze paper
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Well?
    again ,your friends at the government , and who knows what the punishment would be , how could i possibly say ? now please telll me again that a conspiracy theorist has never won a nobel prize . or didnt it tell you that in your snooze paper
    Name one.
  • Options

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

HAYSIE said:

Well?
    The government dont punish people.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,494
    The government dont punish people.

What did they do to poor "Boris" the public didn't vote him out, they voted him in.

He was doing a grand job for the Party. hic!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264

We keep getting told not to follow MSM, & meanwhile, the conspiracy theorists put this sort of stuff up & think we are dumb enough to believe a single word of it.

super turbo vax cancer

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264

And it was NOT his sister, it was just a random Twitter profile that they stole.

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,353
    Conspiracy theorists are put here to by the government to distract us from the real hidden agenda.
  • Options
    mumsie said:

Conspiracy theorists are put here to by the government to distract us from the real hidden agenda.

now were talking mumsie , i like it