You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Log off time!!!!!!

TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
When you play for an hour and the deck is performing in such a manner, you know its going to be a long long losing day if you continue......

Its like a bad player bonus day hand after hand after hand, quite bizarre.....

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,494
    edited October 2023
    -----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

This message will self destruct in 30 seconds after you read it......
  • Options
    SCOTFOXSCOTFOX Member Posts: 185
    If you think you are going to lose, then you will probably find excuses to lose.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. Jaja
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,353
    edited October 2023
    Another way of putting it.

You had a bad session, so you logged off.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    edited October 2023
    Well you have always said you knew what was coming, so I guess they tweaked the algorithm to account for that...
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    edited October 2023
    NoseyBonk said:

Well you have always said you knew what was coming, so I guess they tweaked the algorithm to account for that...

thats the problem with letting Sky know you've sussed them........biting the hand that feeds.....silly boy
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    or you are not playing multiple sessions you are just playing 1 long session where you are trying to make as many optimal decisions as possible... and if (and only if) you are a winning player you are simply reducing long term variance and increasing the amount of money you earn... or the they rig against you for no apparent reason... your call
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 512
    Fair play, not many people can quit so easily when tilting.
  • Options
    There was no tilt... just endless flush on flushes, full houses on fullhouses and backdoor perfect 2 cards..... against players who in notes will raise with sucker straights on flush and FH boards and the like, just seeing their own hand and ignoring the board.

Its a dangerous combo. I have a strict log off policy if i lose the first 2 games of the day on the bounce to multiple hands like these that are clearly not going to stop.

Its tough playing enhanced hands at the best of times, when it goes into overdrive, it then becomes impossible. Funny that it never has long periods of the opposite. That is just my experience and observations, you understand. Cant help what you see and observe.
  • Options
    NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 852
    Narrator "He did not, in fact, log off"
  • Options
    You would be right on that.... Sky poker does not actually allow you to log off! You can select 'log out' all you like, but it doesnt work..... I should have said logged off my laptop....
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,494
    NChanning said:

He's only venting his frustration ... his cat is in A&E
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    TheWaddy said:

You would be right on that.... Sky poker does not actually allow you to log off! You can select 'log out' all you like, but it doesnt work..... I should have said logged off my laptop....

Log Out works for me no problem......

........ I must be BLESSED after all o:)
  • Options
    ...... in fact SKYPOKER actually Logs me Out after a period of inactivity :)
  • Options
    NChanning said:

Looks like hero played a few more games as well yesterday?

Was it enhanced hand after enhanced hand again today, Wad?
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    13 'lol's' from the clique.... for a post that says i used a false statement....

Lets consider the dishonesty and the fact the clique as always, all round in like a baying mob.

I played 2 majorly enhanced hand games, regardless of how you think that happens, the hands were not that you would expect from a HU game, the hands that were up against each other were unusually strong. I lost both to poor players whom i have notes on.

I wrote a post that said if i continued, it would not stop and experience says it wouldnt. So ive posted and logged out. After the post was made, i have not played for the rest of the day, whereas usually i would as i had time to do it.

What part of this post is making a false statement?

The fact that i returned to the site in the evening, does not make anything false within the posts and the stats are there to confirm i did not continue playing the session that the post was about.

I find the mob/bullying mentality of the Sky Forum a little worrying to be honest, of what you are like as individuals when you use untruths to belittle people. When 'the ambassador' is suggesting to the forum that i continued playing that session (his words being ' i did not log off'... its a complete lie, i did for 2hrs+) and did not take a considerable break (I played ONE HU game over 2hrs later, and ONE HU game over 4hrs later), then its a poor show.
  • Options
    I expect this rubbish from most of the Sky clique, but when the ambassador joins in bending the truth, when he has offered nothing else to the Forum for literally years, then he should be stripped of his badges on his pointless karate gear!
  • Options
    poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,502
    They were just making a joke,
    you act like people disagreeing with you is a grand conspiracy.
    Then you act like two players having big hands is an even grander one.

Whatever the truth you need to be open to the possibility you're wrong.
    You are certain you know the truth, but you are proposing something that's unlikely, elaborate and oddly specific to your unique experience.
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

You would be right on that....

Sky poker does not actually allow you to log off! You can select 'log out' all you like, but it doesnt work.....

I should have said logged off my laptop....
    SO WHO IS LYING WHEN THEY SAY THIS.......

Lets consider the dishonesty and the fact the clique as always, all round in like a baying mob.

I played 2 majorly enhanced hand games, regardless of how you think that happens, the hands were not that you would expect from a HU game, the hands that were up against each other were unusually strong. I lost both to poor players whom i have notes on.

I wrote a post that said if i continued, it would not stop and experience says it wouldnt.

So ive posted and logged out.

After the post was made,

i have not played for the rest of the day,

whereas usually i would as i had time to do it.

What part of this post is making a false statement?

The fact that i returned to the site in the evening, does not make anything false within the posts and the stats are there to confirm i did not continue playing the session that the post was about.

:*>:)
  • Options
    In this thread, we learned:

- Logging out for the day does not mean logging out for the day, it means you log out before it gets dark and then log back in for the evening.
    - Logging out returns the deal to just being enhanced at a high frequency, rather than almost every hand.
    - A few hours of bring logged out is all the deal needs to return to normal.
    - Logging out because you you think the deal is rigged against you that day isn't a form of tilt.
    - OP can't actually logout, rendering all conversation about logging out moot.