You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

call out for dohhhhhhh;)

hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
alright mate, i know you like your heads up poker and i wondered if you want a best of 7 heads up battle with me, i never play heads up due to me being rubbish at it but ive been practising and what better way for me to improve than playing an aggressive heads up player, let me know if your interested. its all friendly of course just had to grab your attention with the title :) lol

it cant be tonight as im going out etc but we could make it over a couple of days etc, and the structure will be normal nothing turbo etc as i want it to be a good game.

cheers  hurst05

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2010

No, you will beat me. I suggest you start a new thread, asking "MS_CHIPS" for a heads up battle, as she has all of my heads up allowance for this year....

Good luck, DOHH :)
  • Options
    Root_KunalRoot_Kunal Member Posts: 714
    edited April 2010
    In Response to call out for dohhhhhhh;):
    alright mate, i know you like your heads up poker and i wondered if you want a best of 7 heads up battle with me, i never play heads up due to me being rubbish at it but ive been practising and what better way for me to improve than playing an aggressive heads up player, let me know if your interested. its all friendly of course just had to grab your attention with the title :) lol it cant be tonight as im going out etc but we could make it over a couple of days etc, and the structure will be normal nothing turbo etc as i want it to be a good game. cheers  hurst05
    Posted by hurst05
    Play money heads up I will take you on if you want
  • Options
    Eagle26Eagle26 Member Posts: 431
    edited April 2010

hurst ill happily play ya buddy, wont be on much this week (as im back at work booooo!) but if your about next weekend send me a pm and we can get it sorted. i know im not the same calibre of opponent as dohhhhhhh but reckon i could give ya a good run for ur money and heads up is an area of my game which im looking at right now to improve on...best of 7 say a tenner or twenty quid a game?? upto u anyway mate, if not no worries! lol everybody wants to take dohhhhhhh on, why??? he's not as easy money as u may think! he is actually quite good! stay clear of him!

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2010
    Yes, it is true that people want to beat me up bad for some reason lately. It wasnt even this bad when I was playing with the "dreaded star".

I don't have the temperament for heads up, I'm far too impatient, and get bored on the first level. Ironic that I get more bored playing every single hand than I do selecting hands to play in ring games.

If Hurst plays Eagle, again, it is a game I would love to watch - so write on here when you guys are gonna go at it.

Good luck to u both.

DOHH
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    im not asking for dohhhhhhhh because i have a grudge or any malice, just like to play against someone who is very agressive. but yeah ok eagle i will play you, best of 7, £10 a game as my HU game doesnt warrant me playing higher haha. let me know times your available this week and ill see if i am, if not then next week should be fine. hurst05 vs eagle26 it is then. go easy on me :) lol
  • Options
    edited April 2010

cool its sorted then. dont worry hurst im not exactly a nit so if its an agressive player you wanted then i believe you've got 1. i work nights mon-fri so i pretty much sleep all day work all night! im on for a few hours early mornings around 4am-6am which im sure is absolutly no use to you at all lol so i would say the weekend is probably gonna be the best time to get this match played if your gonna be free. just let me know times on this thread or send me a pm and ill do my best to be here! cheers - Andy

• Options
    edited April 2010
    well this weekend is pretty hectic for me so i hope u dont mind waiting. it will happen. im going to DTD this saturday then sunday ill be watching the mighty owls beat the blades ;) 
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    yeah ok mate no worries! i was goin to dtd this weekend also, but cant make it now :-( so goodluck in that mate sure it will be a crackin day out! ...we will get this played eventually anyway! right im off to work now (not happy!) ..laters
  • Options
    FundzFundz Member Posts: 95
    edited April 2010
    dohhhhh HEADS UP.
    LOL
    ITS NOT NICE AT ALL