You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PTP Omaha Tricast, with added FREE ENTRY Comp. Or is it a Fourcast?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    hawk7112hawk7112 Member Posts: 3,627
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP Omaha Tricast, with added FREE ENTRY Comp. Or is it a Fourcast?:
    In Response to Re: PTP Omaha Tricast, with added FREE ENTRY Comp. Or is it a Fourcast? : Yes, the "FourCast" was hugely entertaining, I thoroughly enjoyed the whole evening. As things stand, I laid out £27.50 in Entry Fees, & I got £27.22 back, with 1 Tourney (albeit unlikely to cash) still running. In my book, that's great value, an evenings fun for 28p.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Nice to see your running a bit better.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,171
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP Omaha Tricast, with added FREE ENTRY Comp. Or is it a Fourcast?:
    In Response to Re: PTP Omaha Tricast, with added FREE ENTRY Comp. Or is it a Fourcast? : Nice to see your running a bit better.
    Posted by hawk7112
    Thanks Squawky.

It's true, I've run "a bit bad" for several months now, but luckily, I can handle the swings, mentally & financially. It happens pretty much every year, & has done for 12 years now. It affects ALL Tourney plyers (very much less so Cash players), & it's just something that you need to be able to handle. I feel very sad when I see players sounding off because they have had a bad week, as it is a litmus test of character, & backbone, & mettle.

I've "run bad" since before Christmas, but you can't force it, it will turn when it's good & ready. I have gone down the buy-in Levels a bit - it just makes sense - but that apart, I'm just waiting for it to turn.

The best bit is coming out of the other side, when, quite suddenly, the sun shines again & the results start coming back to back.

I was given a Bankroll by Sky Poker for PTP 2 years ago, I've never had to replenish it (yet!), & I'm still nicely in profit on the starting roll. It's tough to assess the value I've had out of it - but I'm well "in profit" in entertainment & recreational terms.

Oh, & thanks for the Masters updates into the Show on Sunday. I really wanted to watch The Masters, live on Telly, but we can't have everything, & the Show was a total joy to do.

And goody-goody Phil took it down. Nice one him, he's a good man, & has has had a dreadful year with his family, so although he is a bit sugary for me, I'm well pleased for him. 

• Options
    hawk7112hawk7112 Member Posts: 3,627
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP Omaha Tricast, with added FREE ENTRY Comp. Or is it a Fourcast? : Thanks Squawky. It's true, I've run "a bit bad" for several months now, but luckily, I can handle the swings, mentally & financially. It happens pretty much every year, & has done for 12 years now. It affects ALL Tourney plyers (very much less so Cash players), & it's just something that you need to be able to handle. I feel very sad when I see players sounding off because they have had a bad week, as it is a litmus test of character, & backbone, & mettle. The best bit is coming out of the other side, when, quite suddenly, the sun shines again & the results start coming back to back. I was given a Bankroll by Sky Poker for PTP 2 years ago, I've never had to replenish it (yet!), & I'm still nicely in profit on the starting roll. It's tough to assess the value I've had out of it - but I'm well "in profit" in entertainment & recreational terms. Oh, & thanks for the Masters updates into the Show on Sunday. I really wanted to watch The Masters, live on Telly, but we can't have everything, & the Show was a total joy to do. And goody-goody Phil took it down. Nice one him, he's a good man, & has has had a dreadful year with his family, so although he is a bit sugary for me, I'm well pleased for him.   
    Posted by Tikay10

Glad you enjoyed them and that you had a good show ill have to catch the replays as was watching another channel (sorry but the azaleas were calling)
    And as you say Phil has had a torrid time and fair play to him, Its the way the Masters seems to come good for those that havnt had the best of luck.

Hopefully Westwood will come good for The Open unless i qualify of course

• Options
    zxghostxzzxghostxz Member Posts: 482
    edited April 2010
    And we have a WINNER, who came in BANG-ON the number - 123 - & it is zxghostxz. Well done him, he gets to play Wednesday's 8pm Double Stack Main Event as Sky Poker's Guest. Very unlucky to Robbo67, who hit the crossbar with 124. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, & if so, we'll do it again at the next opportunity.
    Posted by Tikay10
    nice one tikay..thxs