You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Trump says he would 'encourage' Russia to attack Nato allies who do not pay their bills

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264

Comments

• Options

His story about the "big country" who he said he had a convo with & told them he would not protect them was of course pure fiction. He's not just a liar, but he's a very bad one.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,043
    He is not just a liar, he is also an ar5ehole.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,353
    The democratic world won't survive another Trump term.
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,575
    This is the end of the UK and English history. Trump will win the next election. And soon after Russia will declare a war of destruction against the UK where by he will demand that every single English person is exterminated or enslaved. He might leave the Scots the Welsh and the northern Irish alone of they betray us which there is a reasonable chance of. However he will demand of other countries hand over your English for concentration camps otherwise nuclear war just like there were Jews hunters on the past there will be English hunters soon.
    We really should start a thread discussing potential save countries. I don't think there will be any but I do have friends in other countries who could keep me and my girlfriend in hiding.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    Doubleme said:

This is the end of the UK and English history. Trump will win the next election. And soon after Russia will declare a war of destruction against the UK where by he will demand that every single English person is exterminated or enslaved. He might leave the Scots the Welsh and the northern Irish alone of they betray us which there is a reasonable chance of. However he will demand of other countries hand over your English for concentration camps otherwise nuclear war just like there were Jews hunters on the past there will be English hunters soon.
    We really should start a thread discussing potential save countries. I don't think there will be any but I do have friends in other countries who could keep me and my girlfriend in hiding.

What would the criteria be for ‘English person’ ?

First, second , third, fourth generation?

What about ( so called) ‘ex-pats’ ( immigrants in other Countries , who like the word ex-Pat , but shy away from being called what ‘patriots’ call people who do the same as those who come to England to live)

Everyone who lives in England at a certain time?
  • Options
    legascaaclegascaac Member Posts: 124
    That's an insult . We're brave no like you coward that wants to run away . fight to the death or until you die .Scots Irish n Welsh don't run away you do your words
    A hate cowards . OUR COUNTRY FIGHT FOR IT .
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

Doubleme said:

What would the criteria be for ‘English person’ ?

First, second , third, fourth generation?

What about ( so called) ‘ex-pats’ ( immigrants in other Countries , who like the word ex-Pat , but shy away from being called what ‘patriots’ call people who do the same as those who come to England to live)

Everyone who lives in England at a certain time?
    I guess that will be down to Putin to define we can only guess at his criteria.
    legascaac said:

That's an insult . We're brave no like you coward that wants to run away . fight to the death or until you die .Scots Irish n Welsh don't run away you do your words
    A hate cowards . OUR COUNTRY FIGHT FOR IT .

I don't doubt the Scottish bravery this goes back to ancient times when the Celts gave the Romans ****.
    I just know that the Scottish for the most part hate the English.
  • Options
    When it's sport yes When it's the defence off our country NO
    Your the one that hates the Scots Irish n Welsh or you would not have wrote that in your post .. OH AYE there's plenty brave English as well . Pity you are not one off them . people who will not fight for there own country should be shot . firing squad .
  • Options
    legascaac said:

When it's sport yes When it's the defence off our country NO
    Your the one that hates the Scots Irish n Welsh or you would not have wrote that in your post .. OH AYE there's plenty brave English as well . Pity you are not one off them . people who will not fight for there own country should be shot . firing squad .

well I dont hate the Scots Irish or welsh I just recognise they hate us.

In regards to defending the country I dont think I ever made a commitment to defending or running.

its true I did say that I have friends in other countries who could hide us but whether I fleed at the start or when our country was inevitably conquered due to the Tories winning the next election and continuing to pillage money everywhere for their rich friends was never discerned.

its all a bunch of rich elites fighting for their own power sending the everyday man to die for their own power struggles.

I would fight to protect my loved ones I would not flee if I had loved ones left behind and vulnerable. but to fight for some rich elites to have more power and wealth over other rich elites to lay down my life for that?

no.
  • Options
    FORDAKIDZFORDAKIDZ Member Posts: 175
    It's scary TBH, two old blokes who should be in sheltered housing going heads up to be the most powerful person in the world.

The USA need to sort their 5hit out
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,591
    FORDAKIDZ said:

It's scary TBH, two old blokes who should be in sheltered housing going heads up to be the most powerful person in the world.

As an "Old Bloke" near their age I would agree with you that younger more suitable candidates would be preferred.

Finding them appears to be the difficult part.
  • Options
    FORDAKIDZ said:

well I wont disagree with that I mean I would support Biden over Trump but lets face it Biden is an awful choice as well. Then outside of Biden we have Hillary who would somehow be worse then Trump because they are corrupt as **** (not saying Trump isn't) and seemed gung ho ready to already start the Nuclear war with Russia.

I mean I am not a fan of Obama either (actually is there any leader of the UK or USA in the past 20 years who I could say I was a fan of? can anyone say that about any leader)
    However I would prefer Michel Obama over the alternative names listed so far.
    I guess Ron Desantis is a better choice then Trump or Hillary and possibly Biden but he is an awful choice too would still choose Michel over him.

Uk isnt much better I dont think Starmer is good but he is definitely better then the Tories, Lib dems and SNP arent great but at least Lib Dems want to legalize Cannabis so we can all get stoned as the world burns.

It really is all just in a terrible state.
  • Options
    rich elite your fighting for your life IF IT HAPPENS. PUTINS a bampot so is TRUMP . YOU SURE YOUR ENGLISH . and your still at we hate the English . that's why ma team sing god save the king every game . loyal is what we are PLUS . We have enough to hold them .As long as there's not too much folk like you down there we'll be fine . It's people like you that say what your saying we dislike . Served with plenty English in my time am betting they love your cowardly ways . LOL . DISGRACE you should be ashamed .
  • Options
    legascaac said:

rich elite your fighting for your life IF IT HAPPENS. PUTINS a bampot so is TRUMP . YOU SURE YOUR ENGLISH . and your still at we hate the English . that's why ma team sing god save the king every game . loyal is what we are PLUS . We have enough to hold them .As long as there's not too much folk like you down there we'll be fine . It's people like you that say what your saying we dislike . Served with plenty English in my time am betting they love your cowardly ways . LOL . DISGRACE you should be ashamed .

if I am fighting for my life then I dont have a choice do I? I am not one to look up at charlie boy like he is a god and swear allegiance to the king and put my life on the line for him.
  • Options
    oh you have a choice run like a coward or fight for your family your friends (IF YOU HAVE ANY) your neighbours or show your true colours run and leave them . you wouldn't put up much off a fight . you'd leg it . Or lick and kiss **** . As for Charles he's not god just the monarch off the country i live in . If it happens you can assure no one will help you or yours . after your comments on here why should they no everything is me me me .. grow some b a l l s . stand up and be counted .
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,043
  • Options
    Trump needs the JFK treatment
  • Options
    I mean in some sense I get where Trump is coming from, the USA spends large amounts on military and can feel why are they duty bound to protect other nations that do not spend adequately on the military and if he had said just that I wouldnt like it but I could certainly appreciate that view point.

However to say he would encourage attacks on countries is appalling, is that how we operate its okay to attack weaker states that might makes right? I would not encourage any country to attack another country simply on the grounds that they do not have a strong military.

Its just not the values I believe in.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    legascaac said:

oh you have a choice run like a coward or fight for your family your friends (IF YOU HAVE ANY) your neighbours or show your true colours run and leave them . you wouldn't put up much off a fight . you'd leg it . Or lick and kiss **** . As for Charles he's not god just the monarch off the country i live in . If it happens you can assure no one will help you or yours . after your comments on here why should they no everything is me me me .. grow some b a l l s . stand up and be counted .

Interesting view.
    I guess if everyone had the same ideals Mankind would be wiped off the face of the earth.

Alternative view - say nah, I’m not killing anyone, now if everyone took that viewpoint we would be just fine.

Edwin Starr had the right idea.
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

legascaac said:

Interesting view.
    I guess if everyone had the same ideals Mankind would be wiped off the face of the earth.

Alternative view - say nah, I’m not killing anyone, now if everyone took that viewpoint we would be just fine.

Edwin Starr had the right idea.

@tomgoodun

Spot on Tom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01-2pNCZiNk