You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Hoovered quarter of the park for Tikay and Misty4me

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,709
so another weird dream in this dream Tikay and Misty4me were working for the council to hoover the local park, they had hoovered 1 quarter of the park and then me and my girlfriend volunteered to hoover another quarter of the park. for some reason it was then decided to leave the park only half hoovered.

and the hoover was put back in the van and they drove off. Now this makes little sense for a number of reasons, firstly I doubt any hoover has an extension cord that long, and also with my local park I dont know how the cord is not getting stuck on trees and the like.

also why would anyone hoover the park that makes no sense.

Comments

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,655
    You don't use a corded hoover, any sane person uses lithium battery powered hoover anyway Misty wouldn't be able to get round a quarter of the park or even an eighth of it
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    Doubleme said:

so another weird dream in this dream Tikay and Misty4me were working for the council to hoover the local park, they had hoovered 1 quarter of the park and then me and my girlfriend volunteered to hoover another quarter of the park. for some reason it was then decided to leave the park only half hoovered.

and the hoover was put back in the van and they drove off. Now this makes little sense for a number of reasons, firstly I doubt any hoover has an extension cord that long, and also with my local park I dont know how the cord is not getting stuck on trees and the like.

also why would anyone hoover the park that makes no sense.

As a Poster who's posts make no sense I can decipher this Dream.

You yearn to be Park warden and keep the Park clean & Tidy your Girlfriend likes to wear Pooh outfits and has Hoover Fetish blow rather than suck, you never completely ask her to marry you and confuse her with name dropping Poker Players.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,548
    When you remember your Dreams when you wake up it's a sign your sleep was disturbed by noises that didn't wake you completely but left you in half sleep where when you do wake completely your brain remembers the mixed up life like Dream.
    Dreams are decipherable and can reflect a troubled mind, stress or worries.
    Get checked out by these Guys......