You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Divorce advice.

mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,362
My wife asked me to pick up some bits from the shop.

I asked her to write it down for my protection and future evidence.

She writes down.

2 Bottles 1 litre Water Still
2 pints semi skimmed milk.

At the shop, there were no 1 litre bottles of water.

I ended up getting a 2 litre bottle and 2 pints of milk

Went I got back it's, what the **** is this, that's a whole 2 litres when she specifically asked for 2x I litre.

When it was eventually my turn to talk she accepted they didn't have any.

She wasn't done with me yet.

Apparently she wanted 1 carton with 2 pints of milk in it.

Not 2 cartons with 1 pint in each.

FML

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    What every Errand Boy should know.! Never get written instructions if you do.....

Don't go home unless instructions are followed to the letter.

As an Errand Boy you are expected to know that 1 litre is roughly 1.75 pints. You should also be aware that there are 8 pints in a gallon, which is equal to about 4.5 litres.

Excuse, if you dare.

Brexit is responsible for the confusion not you........ tell her from a distance.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,362
    Can you tell her @goldon ?
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,603
    So if your serious my advice would only be to not make a decision in the heat of the moment but take time to really think this through. Thats not me saying it would be a mistake how could I possibly know that?

just that if your going to make such a big decision that will have an impact on your life you need to take time to get level headed and be sure your making the right decision.

from experience of what I have seen in my past relationships (not current one going five+ years strong) when a girl suddenly turns unreasonable on one small things frequently it has been that they were cheating on me and its a psychological thing where they have to convince themselves that I am a ***** in order to justify their behaviour to themselves. I have witnessed this in many of my friends relationships too when that happens.

Of course please understand I am not for a second suggesting your wife is cheating on you how could I know that I have got nothing to go on, just noting I have seen that pattern before.

When it has been guys cheating on the girl they tend to show a lot less interest sexually and make bare minimum effort in the relationship and round the house. Not that is relevant but just thought I would put it from the other side so I am not called sexist.

though have seen both these behaviours on both sides for different reasons on personal stuff.

Of course sometimes people are just nasty horrible people from the beginning....

Maybe shouldn't have commented but feel for you as I have been in nasty relationships in the past and it can be ****.
  • Options
    also I decided not to make an ai picture of spongebob square pants with pints of milk and bottles of water, because didnt want to make light of your situation and thought may not be best time for that.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475
    Doubleme said:

also I decided not to make an ai picture of spongebob square pants with pints of milk and bottles of water, because didnt want to make light of your situation and thought may not be best time for that.

@Doubleme

Good decision David, we need to see those AI images used more sparingly please.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,013
    edited March 19
    Men only do 2 things wrong
    I know them well and true
    It is everything we say
    And everything we do

Meanwhile-on a lighter note....

A man takes his son for his very first day at school.
    Teacher sees the Dad is nervous, and invites him in for a while.

"What's this a picture of?"
    "A bow wow"

"Wrong. It is a dog. You're at school now. Enough of this baby talk". This one?"

"A moo cow"

"No. What have I just told you. No more baby talk."

The Dad leaves, fearful for his son.

Picks his son up.

"How was school son?"
    "Really good"
    "Really? That teacher seemed really fierce"

"No. Think that was just for show while you were there. She read us a book in the afternoon."

"What was the book?"

"Winnie the Sh1t"
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    edited March 19
    Doubleme said:

So if your serious my advice would only be to not make a decision in the heat of the moment but take time to really think this through. Thats not me saying it would be a mistake how could I possibly know that?

just that if your going to make such a big decision that will have an impact on your life you need to take time to get level headed and be sure your making the right decision.

from experience of what I have seen in my past relationships (not current one going five+ years strong) when a girl suddenly turns unreasonable on one small things frequently it has been that they were cheating on me and its a psychological thing where they have to convince themselves that I am a ***** in order to justify their behaviour to themselves. I have witnessed this in many of my friends relationships too when that happens.

Of course please understand I am not for a second suggesting your wife is cheating on you how could I know that I have got nothing to go on, just noting I have seen that pattern before.

When it has been guys cheating on the girl they tend to show a lot less interest sexually and make bare minimum effort in the relationship and round the house. Not that is relevant but just thought I would put it from the other side so I am not called sexist.

though have seen both these behaviours on both sides for different reasons on personal stuff.

Of course sometimes people are just nasty horrible people from the beginning....

Maybe shouldn't have commented but feel for you as I have been in nasty relationships in the past and it can be ****.

How can any woman cheat on you :o The mind boggles ;)
  • Options
    stokefc said:

Doubleme said:

well I dont consider myself a great catch but then why would a women be with me in the first place if they think im such a loser and they need to cheat on me?

bit below the belt though wasnt really called for.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    Doubleme said:

stokefc said:

Doubleme said:

well I dont consider myself a great catch but then why would a women be with me in the first place if they think im such a loser and they need to cheat on me?

bit below the belt though wasnt really called for.
    Sorry , i didn't realize so i apologise profusely
    I was trying to have a bit of fun with you but obviously didn't come across that way, i should think before i post , apologies again <3
  • Options
    Divorce advice.

below the belt Grooming .

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,036
    Tip for next time is just top up the empty 2 x 1 litre water bottles with tap water she'll never know. At least then, whenever she uses the water you can have a little chuckle to yourself knowing the truth, it's all about the small victories... :)
  • Options
    I'll save him from Divorce..... hic!

https://youtu.be/vz_ZhLbWV90?t=85