You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What secret conspiracy would you like to actually start letting other people know?

2»

Comments

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,036
    goldon said:

Like a KIPPER. !

I have 'LOL' your post but as we can't see who 'likes' 'disagrees' 'insightful' etc due to Russian Cyber Security Interference I thought I'd break cover and give you a public :D If the Ruskies want to come after me then so be it...
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    edited March 21
    The Conspiracy you have started will be deemed un-true till proven fact.

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,362
    lucy4 said:

goldon said:

Like a KIPPER. !

I have 'LOL' your post but as we can't see who 'likes' 'disagrees' 'insightful' etc due to Russian Cyber Security Interference I thought I'd break cover and give you a public :D If the Ruskies want to come after me then so be it...
    Me too.

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,600
    Tikay10 said:

Doubleme said:

Doubleme said:

cant say because its a secret but everyone would really want to know and its a very big secret.

just typical people can make ai images at me but I am asked not to post ai images now hardly fair.

I would create a picture of winni the pooh and spongebob square pants and homer simpson looking sad whilst fred flinstone makes ai images but cant because

1. been asked not to post ai images
    2. I cant get it to come out right.

@Doubleme

No no, we know you like to make a drama out of everything, but that's not correct at all.

I asked you - very politely - to throttle back on posting them on every thread. It's not a black or white thing, it's just "be sensible" please.

We all have different things that appeal to us, that's cool, & you seem to like teddybears, which is 100% fine, but it's not really everyone's cup of tea especially on a Forum aimed at grown-ups, & I simply asked you to stop flood-posting them on every thread. Alternatively, restrict them to your own threads, or create a thread especially for them. It's completely fine to Post them, but all things in moderation as Grandma used to say.

TIA.

ok fair enough I will scale back posting on other threads but not totally eliminate and post on my own threads.
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,036
    Doubleme said:

Tikay10 said:

Doubleme said:

Doubleme said:

cant say because its a secret but everyone would really want to know and its a very big secret.

just typical people can make ai images at me but I am asked not to post ai images now hardly fair.

I would create a picture of winni the pooh and spongebob square pants and homer simpson looking sad whilst fred flinstone makes ai images but cant because

1. been asked not to post ai images
    2. I cant get it to come out right.

@Doubleme

No no, we know you like to make a drama out of everything, but that's not correct at all.

I asked you - very politely - to throttle back on posting them on every thread. It's not a black or white thing, it's just "be sensible" please.

We all have different things that appeal to us, that's cool, & you seem to like teddybears, which is 100% fine, but it's not really everyone's cup of tea especially on a Forum aimed at grown-ups, & I simply asked you to stop flood-posting them on every thread. Alternatively, restrict them to your own threads, or create a thread especially for them. It's completely fine to Post them, but all things in moderation as Grandma used to say.

TIA.

ok fair enough I will scale back posting on other threads but not totally eliminate and post on my own threads.

• Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,115
    goldon said:

Like a KIPPER. !

Very well put.