You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Unregistering a tournament after a sat win- HELP

mnolan8317mnolan8317 Member Posts: 48
Hi,

I won a seat in the £110 big weekend tonight from the 19:15 Satellite, however I unregistered prior to the tournament in error, however the credit wasn't added to my account. When I re entered the tournament, there was no ticket in my account and it took it from my balance so I since withdrew.

How does this work, and how do I even get a ticket credited to my account, or £110 added to my balance.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,818

Hi,

I won a seat in the £110 big weekend tonight from the 19:15 Satellite, however I unregistered prior to the tournament in error, however the credit wasn't added to my account. When I re entered the tournament, there was no ticket in my account and it took it from my balance so I since withdrew.

How does this work, and how do I even get a ticket credited to my account, or £110 added to my balance.

thanks

@mnolan8317

First up, I have registered you for tonight's BWBH, so you are now safely "in".

Further explanation to follow...

• Options
    Thanks @Tikay, much appreciated.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,818
    edited April 26
    @mnolan8317

If you win a seat in a satellite & then unregister, you LOSE THE SEAT & there is no facility to credit you.

The work-around is to buy-in BEFORE playing the satellite, then if you win the satellite you get credited cash. You can then withdraw the "pre-paid" entry & get refunded.

Excuse brief response, it's 9pm & I'm trying to watch the football. ;)
  • Options
    Thanks @Tikay10 , that makes sense. Thank you for your help.