You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Thursday 2nd May. GFKIJKLL back with a bang

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,220

Afternoon.

This day last year

"Coronation day, so just a swift review today. It's impressive how I come up with such varied excuses.

Traffic was very good, with solid numbers across the board, & the £8,000 Avenger topping £9,000. Note however that midweek guarantees on Main & Mini are likely to be reduced next week, as they always are at this time of year. Summer is great, but not so much for online poker.

Two weeks ago, @MrStarch1 ran 3rd in this, & last night went two spots better. Don't know too much about our carbohydrate friend, except he's an infrequent player (259 MTT's in 10 years here), & has an eye-watering ABI north of £40. Seems to be quite profitable at those stakes, which I guess tells us something. @Morris707 was 3rd, & only narrowly missed out on a FTJ bonus as he was 8th in the Mini. Won a BWBH seat in a satellite too. Runner-up @Fabraclass seems to be on the upgrade, biggest ever result was winning a Predator Main last week & this was his 2nd best score, so his best two results from almost 10,000 MTT's have both come in the last 10 days.

There was a most pleasing 1-2 in the Mini, with @bossquaid at last getting his first Mini win, & in the "big one" too. It was his 2nd best score ever, beaten only by 1st place in Gold Rush Main 5 weeks ago. Probably capable of doing well at higher stakes, but I hope he stick at his current levels where he seems to enjoy the game, & handle his beats like any fully-formed adult should. Adam Bromley @bromley04 , doubtless celebrating Burnley's promotion & title winning season, was 2nd, so him & Natalie will be in good heart. Not seen them for ages, but fingers crossed they'll come along to SPT Manchester even if we don't see them in Vegas.

In the BWBH we saw @mrpedro707 who is another infrequent player - 1,100 MTT's in 10 years - take top spot & earn his best ever score. Crushy @loololollo was 2nd, @Super_Oli 5th & Mr Channing @NChanning in 6th, & he also ran 3rd in Turbo. Big day for Mr Channing, enthusiastically cheering the Coronation of our new King, then watching the 2000 guineas.

Two months to the day since winning 9 @ 9, @scottie73 did so again. @TescoSteve was 2nd for just over £100, hardly life-changing, but every little helps.

@trundle took the opening £1k BH, 2 years to the very day since he last won it.

7 @ 7 went the way of @stocky15 who won Sharpy Mini earlier this year.

That's it for today, I'm off off to watch Charlie boy be coronated."

Comments