You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Saturday 2nd April Horse Racing

2»

Comments

• Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,204
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday 2nd April Horse Racing:
    So Sorry Dont know what the **** went wrong there. Duff info will not be passed on again.
    Posted by vaigret
    No need to apologise, for any of us who did put a bet on, no-one put a gun to our head did they?

It created a bit of pre-race excitement and dreams of how to spend the 'windfall'...and then back to reality.

Just one of things...
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    edited April 2011
    LOL Thanks Brrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited April 2011
    Hi all, Yes Ocean Transit can win again and is my Nap. Also noticed three other horses with tie up with form William Hogarth 4.25 Chepstow Be my Light 4.05 Uttoxeter County Zen 4.40 Uttoxeter Father Vaigret
    Posted by vaigret
    Don't worry about the tip mate, I made some money from these two. CHEERS!!! :):)
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Well done splashies, glad you kept the faith.

Any2suited well done on Jimmy Styles even if it beat my Iver Bridge Lad into second
  • Options
    paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited April 2011
    Hi paige Welcome to the thread and luckily I had He's so cool anyway.  Bill turner wins Brocklesby for 5th time and fourth in six years, Had to be done
    Posted by vaigret
    thanks for the welcome vaigret,so glad you went for he's so cool,dont feel so bad now.i have a contact that rings me when worcester racing is on who gives me my tips. will pm you when worcester racing is on.once again thanks for the welcome regards paige x
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited April 2011
    So Sorry Dont know what the **** went wrong there. Duff info will not be passed on again.
    Posted by vaigret
    Don,t
    I,d rather bet on something you suggest tha all the rubbish i,ve read in the papers and seen on the morning line

had 5 horses today which all lost apart from last one - Bonfire night which I got at 6/1 this morning - just covers me for the day

used it to start putting my bets on for the masters 
  • Options
    shazallinshazallin Member Posts: 558
    edited April 2011
    i love horse racing,bad me for not telling you to get on he,s so cool at don.sorry guys but i seem to be the only girl that backs on horse racing. it,s why i dont put tips up.
    Posted by paige55
    *cough cough*
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Saturday 2nd April Horse Racing : *cough cough*
    Posted by shazallin
    shaz ur not a girl, you're a lady!
  • Options
    edited April 2011