You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

200 millionth winner! - right here!

2»

Comments

• Options
    KristopherKristopher Member Posts: 9
    edited October 2009
    well done all, my cash game table was just 17 hands out
  • Options
    lufcpatlufcpat Member Posts: 34
    edited October 2009

NCFC4LIFE 
                john100
                benjamin13
                DeuceAK-47

wd guys
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2009
    well done lads---you lucky -----lucky--------you know the rest

sky rich---i want my money back NOW !!---i paid to go in a tourney (5.50 bh) specifically so that i would be at the table when the 200 millionth hand arrived-----well what do you think happenned? eh-------eh------what-----eh------cant guess can you??----i will tell you what floppin happened-----right NOW------This is what flippin happened when the fluppin hand was being played by the lucky---lucky ---persons mentioned above----we were on a 5 minute flappin break!!!----thats what fluppin happened!!!!!------what have you got to say for yourselves now? -----eh------eh-----is that flappin fair is it?----eh?

lol---only messin mate-----it is true though---i was on two cash tables as well---nice one lads--well done sky--brilliant prize!!
  • Options
    BUSTERSIMOBUSTERSIMO Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2009
    well done guys congrats. will we get to see the winning hand
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    well done guys.
    Just your luck, oynutter, to be on a break when the hand was played. I was also multi-tabling and missed by 92
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: 200 millionth winner! - right here!:
    well done guys. Just your luck, oynutter, to be on a break when the hand was played. I was also multi-tabling and missed by 92
    Posted by apollo_11
    hi apollo---yeh--just my luck is right mate---and i was playing three tables, which is a complete waste of time on my set up --- the second the break finished in the tourney i saw we had missed it by about 6 seconds --- i worked out in the morning that the hand would come after 5 o clock, so i set the alarm to make sure i was on site---full of optimism--lol--
      I wonder if merenovice worked out the odds of winning it--bet he had a go----gl m8---floppa whoppa!!
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: 200 millionth winner! - right here!:
    In Response to Re: 200 millionth winner! - right here! : hi apollo---yeh--just my luck is right mate---and i was playing three tables, which is a complete waste of time on my set up --- the second the break finished in the tourney i saw we had missed it by about 6 seconds --- i worked out in the morning that the hand would come after 5 o clock, so i set the alarm to make sure i was on site---full of optimism--lol--   I wonder if merenovice worked out the odds of winning it--bet he had a go----gl m8---floppa whoppa!!
    Posted by oynutter
    Yes, I worked out a very good estimate for the timing of the hand but then SkyPoker decided to have a long outage for the latest software release which meant that fewer hands were played than would otherwise have been and this invalidated my calculations.
    It's a fix, I tell ya.