You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MICKJENN1 CHAT IS BACK NOVEMBER 8TH

2»

Comments

• Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: MICKJENN1 CHAT IS BACK NOVEMBER 8TH:
    mick only has 1 account anyone who thinks otherwise are dumb, im a crewe lad so is mick and so is martin aka martboz. hope this clears things up!!!
    Posted by DaYoungGun

Yes, he would have to be pretty daft to create another account and state he is from Crewe.  Quite a few from Crewe here it seems.  I`m from there myself.  Crewe works born and bred lol.

Lived about 100 yards from the limelight.  Best pub in the north west imo
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited September 2009
    Yesterday I visited McDonalds in Crewe for a bit of S&E McMuffin
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009
    Yesterday I visited McDonalds in Crewe for a bit of S&E McMuffin
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    that was brave !!!!!! .... dont mean going to mcdonalds.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: MICKJENN1 CHAT IS BACK NOVEMBER 8TH : that was brave !!!!!! .... dont mean going to mcdonalds.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN

It's ok, I recently purchased a military APC just for my visits into Crewe :-) lol

• Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: MICKJENN1 CHAT IS BACK NOVEMBER 8TH : i care xx
    Posted by beaujolais
    rrrr boobylay missing micky.... he be back soon......
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
      oh  ..   Nov 8th  ....jeez  he'll need a willy warmer .. it'll be frosty  bye then !!

behave girls...dont start !!            :))
  • Options
    scarletscarlet Member Posts: 24
    edited September 2009
    I got a chat ban which was suppose to end in OCT I was slow rolled twice by the same player and lost the plot.  I should have not rose to it but did.  What I wrote was awful but SKY said I had a three month ban now its a LIFE BAN after I asked about it the other day!  I pulled over 2K from the site and next week when my bets are finished I shall leave.  Sky have lied to me.  It's funny I have no chat but get called the C word all the time.  Why not ban them?  WHat I said was really out of order but this is too much.  I have been lied to and cannot trust sky with my money.
      ps they didn't even tell me about the ban I had to ask what the problem was.
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

WHO IS MICKJENN?? IS HE FAMOUS?
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009
    SORRY

I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED HE STARRED IN A VERY VERY VERY FAMOUS ADVERT

YOU AV BEEN TANGOED..
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    I got a chat ban which was suppose to end in OCT I was slow rolled twice by the same player and lost the plot.  I should have not rose to it but did.  What I wrote was awful but SKY said I had a three month ban now its a LIFE BAN after I asked about it the other day!  I pulled over 2K from the site and next week when my bets are finished I shall leave.  Sky have lied to me.  It's funny I have no chat but get called the C word all the time.  Why not ban them?  WHat I said was really out of order but this is too much.  I have been lied to and cannot trust sky with my money.   ps they didn't even tell me about the ban I had to ask what the problem was.
    Posted by scarlet
     Sounds like you got slowrolled by sky as well, lol
  • Options
    zxghostxzzxghostxz Member Posts: 482
    edited September 2009
    who  the  f........ is mickjenn1...lol       is he the one who keeps gettin chat banned..lolol   if thats the case   come bak     NEILBUTTS      all is for given lololololololololollololololol
  • Options
    MH45706MH45706 Member Posts: 164
    edited September 2009
    who cares?
  • Options
    mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited October 2009
    2 weeks to go untill the ban is over....................2 weeks and 1 day untill the new ban starts?????  :P