You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Win £50 in an AMAZING COMPOTITION (SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING)

2»

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    i love this thread - keep drinking / drugging gangster lol i want more
  • Options
    GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited October 2009

Thx for the info and the bonus...all these fools thinking it was a lie

• Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited October 2009
    wow sounds good, im going to unregister now, wink
  • Options
    shifter1shifter1 Member Posts: 64
    edited October 2009
    i will reg then dereg will i get £100
  • Options
    NICONNICON Member Posts: 68
    edited October 2009
    I'm Going to do this right away. Got 1 more thing to do then i'll get round to it. I just have to send my Name, address, bank details and employment details this nice Nigerian General who keeps e-mailing me to tell me about to $100,000,000,000 that is sat in a nigerian bank awaiting my confirmation to collect. (funny though that the nigerian army has 100,000,000,000 and that there is some WEIRD legal loop hole which means ME, a Person they have never met, a person who has never been to Nigeria, is entitled to all this money). Oh well one more thing to tick off the list. I'll call that Dutch lottery i've won without entering once im done
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Win £50 in an AMAZING COMPOTITION (SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING):
    I'm Going to do this right away. Got 1 more thing to do then i'll get round to it. I just have to send my Name, address, bank details and employment details this nice Nigerian General who keeps e-mailing me to tell me about to $100,000,000,000 that is sat in a nigerian bank awaiting my confirmation to collect. (funny though that the nigerian army has 100,000,000,000 and that there is some WEIRD legal loop hole which means ME, a Person they have never met, a person who has never been to Nigeria, is entitled to all this money). Oh well one more thing to tick off the list. I'll call that Dutch lottery i've won without entering once im done
    Posted by NICON
    Sorry your too late, I sent my details to both of them yesterday.
  • Options
    NICONNICON Member Posts: 68
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Win £50 in an AMAZING COMPOTITION (SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING):
    In Response to Re: Win £50 in an AMAZING COMPOTITION (SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING) : Sorry your too late, I sent my details to both of them yesterday.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Thats ok Kiwini I also have an e-mail to send to a dying widow offering me $5,000,000 of her late husbands fortue as she has no children. Add that to the Company CEO trying to get $3,000,000 of Argentina, The free holiday i won in that draw (which i have to go to that timeshare place to collect) and the £10k a month i could be earning while working 2 hours a day at home adding google links. To be honest i'm glad you got the other 2 cos im swamped
  • Options
    achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited October 2009
    The freeroll has been cancelled due to rain.

I'm surprised you have'nt been notified, no need to unregister, just don't bother turning up.
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited October 2009
    LOL Achill brilliant post
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    i think gangster should write next months bloggs
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    i think gangster should write next months bloggs
    Posted by loonytoons

I agree...........all of 'em.