You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why won't my tables load?

SHANXTASHANXTA Member Posts: 1,507
edited November 2009 in Community Help & Advice
Registered for the 7pm freeroll and the Orfordable deep stack however both wont open. They get to 23.8% before freezing and all i can do is watch the time go up. Never had this problem before, have tried 2 computers and 2 internet connections, whats wrong sky?

Comments

• Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    I had the same problem last week.
    All I did was to close the table once it stopped at 23.8% and launched it again.
    I had to do it a few times but it loaded eventually.
    If you did not manage to load the games at all, contact customer services, They might be able to get your entry fee refunded for the Orfordable.
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2009
    This happens 2 me as well, i just clear my history and temp internet files, This does the trick 4 me
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    used  to  to  happen  to  me    do  what  ozzie  said  should  be  fine
  • Options
    steadyed11steadyed11 Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2009
    have you downloaded adobe flashplayer 10 and then done what ozzie said i had same problem
  • Options
    PUCPOUNDPUCPOUND Member Posts: 397
    edited November 2009
    HAVE HAD SIMMILAR PROBLEMS OVER THE PAST WEEK, LOSING MONEY NOT EVEN GETTING TO PLAY A HAND
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    hey guys,i'm really sorry to hear about your problems. please get in contact with customer care. the team will be happy to investigate all reported issues and actively look to help you resolve them.   if you have any more problems or have any questions at all, just shout.

Rich
  • Options
    UrdadiUrdadi Member Posts: 297
    edited November 2009
    when I get this, I close down the table trying to load and click launch from the poker lobby and this fixes it. Not had it this week, but had it two or three times last week.