You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Back To Basics

13»

Comments

• Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    Congratulations on your winning streak, long may it last. Unlucky in the Posters Freeroll but you at least lasted a lot longer than I did lol.  I recently started playing DYM's myself so I might see you at the tables, on second thoughts with your winning streak I think I had better avoid your tables.
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Back To Basics:
    Phil, what have you changed in your style are you playing less hands & tighter? Also do you change your styles in DYM to ring games? Finally as an accomplished player and a good DYM player can you see this as a way to financing your by-ins on larger MTT comps?
    Posted by PokerParty
    Hi m8,

I was off work earlier this year for a long while and spent a vast majority of it playing the DYM's - ranging from £5 to £55.  I find them a very easy style of play and more of a 'proper game' to some other games on offer on Sky Poker. I have reverted back to these now as I was having a horror on the cash tables.

I find that after a while I get bored playing one style of game (cash, sng, mtt) and feel the need for a change. Thus after playing the DYM's for ages when off, I needed a change of scenery and went back to cash - now its time to revert back again! 

Style wise, I find that seeing some flops early whilst the blinds are low is a good way of getting some chips as it becomes a shoving game later on in the game!!  If u can get a good strike rate then u can almost certainly help finance buy ins for larger tourneys.  It is a very different style of game to ring games and need more patience imo.

Good luck and let me know how u get on.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Just started and now 9/9 cashes at £11 DYM stake. No horrors throughout and a nice steady game.

START     : £11
    CURRENT : £107

I am on sharkscope if anyone wants to check these postings!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    10/10 :)
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    what a player! ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Complete and utter card rack - now 11/11 cashes and on £125
  • Options
    jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited November 2009

Fancy a few heads up m8.... im sure ill be able to boost ur challenge..;-) gl tho ill keep an eye...

• Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    WOW. VERY IMPRESSIVE . WD .
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    The run is over................. A5 ran into AJ

Back to £116