You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKYOU X

2»

Comments

• Options
    xFALLENxxFALLENx Member Posts: 826
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKYOU X:
    In Response to Re: JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKYOU X : Hi Spartan Firstly, this player would be in trouble if he posted ur name on the forum, the mods would delete it, its not allowed, secondly, if you feel you are being abused in a game, please report it to Customer Care, you will find contact details on the left hand side of the page. Any questions you feel you need to ask, use the ask tikay thread, we dont bite, honest :)
    Posted by acebarry10

Well said Barry and correct x
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    aarrrr, how nice lol.
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    nice one
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited November 2009
    hiya fallen---lovely post ya big sweetie!---I just came back from a wee break and saw your post --- cheered me up loads!---Hope you get enough time for more deepies---I won't say stay happy, coz we love ya when you're angry too--lol
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    hiya fallen---lovely post ya big sweetie!---I just came back from a wee break and saw your post --- cheered me up loads!---Hope you get enough time for more deepies---I won't say stay happy, coz we love ya when you're angry too--lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Posted by oynutter
    THATS WHY I LOVE MY NUTTER XX TY XX

• Options
    edited November 2009
    hiya fallen---lovely post ya big sweetie!---I just came back from a wee break and saw your post --- cheered me up loads!---Hope you get enough time for more deepies---I won't say stay happy, coz we love ya when you're angry too--lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Posted by oynutter
    AND WELCOME BACK HUNI