You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The OFFICIAL Team "Opeless Orford" Thread.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The OFFICIAL Team "Opeless Orford" Thread.:
    Ozzie Against us ho ho Sorry m8 Your team are going to take one hel lu va beating or so they say in Norway
    Posted by vaigret
    Im sorry to break the bad news to you father but, its written in the stars. Team orford will come out on top
  • Options
    jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The OFFICIAL Team "Opeless Orford" Thread. : Welcome to the team jimbo, you know a winning team when you see 1
    Posted by Ozzie08
    CHEERS OZ.... BEEN A WHILE M8.... YEAH MEAT N DRINK THIS WILL BE.... DONT THINK ANY OF THE "OTHER SIDE" KNOW HOW TO MAKE A FINAL TABLE.... ;-)))
  • Options
    SwansFCSwansFC Member Posts: 308
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The OFFICIAL Team "Opeless Orford" Thread. : Not without zimmerframes, Swans...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    My bad, becoming as forgetful as tikay but I ain't even a 5th of his age :D
  • Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited November 2009
    LOL IN YOUR DREAM GUYS THE TEAM OF US CODGERS ARE TAKING THE BACON ALL THE WAY AS FOR FINAL TABLES  HMMMMMM OZ I BELIEVE YOUR QUOTE WAS ALONG THE LINES OF HERO LMAO GL LADS
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited November 2009
    its going to be a short and sweet victory for us , long live the lord orforddddddddddddddd
  • Options
    rawhandrawhand Member Posts: 437
    edited November 2009
  • Options
    kalooki8kalooki8 Member Posts: 442
    edited November 2009
    (Apologies Rich..My hands are tied)

Lisa can we stick to the Orford TK debate and stop bringing your personal life into this
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The OFFICIAL Team "Opeless Orford" Thread. : By ONE place! I was so mad with myself for that exit, too - ALWAYS make the first move with those hands, aaarrgggh! But I'm happy with 4th for £80, that used to be 3 month wages when I started work. And well done you on getting 3rd for £112. Great comp tonight, 32 runners too.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yes congrats to u too Tikay.  Went to bed annoyed after though after being 3 outered on the river twice on the final table! 
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2009
    LOL IN YOUR DREAM GUYS THE TEAM OF US CODGERS ARE TAKING THE BACON ALL THE WAY AS FOR FINAL TABLES  HMMMMMM OZ I BELIEVE YOUR QUOTE WAS ALONG THE LINES OF HERO LMAO GL LADS
    Posted by mabsue
    Hi mab, Orford is the peoples HERO, Best of luck m8 cos your gunna need it.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS,TEAM ORFORD IT IS THEN
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,310
    edited November 2009
    Irish on wrong side as well now.

Sorry but I don't know about written in the stars more like you will be seeing them
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    Irish on wrong side as well now. Sorry but I don't know about written in the stars more like you will be seeing them
    Posted by vaigret
    EZ father!! lol you do the preaching and leave the ruff stuff to tikay's generals lol ;) a priest that goes around threatening people .... funny as!!! 
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The OFFICIAL Team "Opeless Orford" Thread. : EZ father!! lol you do the preaching and leave the ruff stuff to tikay's generals lol ;) a priest that goes around threatening people .... funny as!!! 
    Posted by margatemaf
    AS SOON AS HIS BETTER HALF SEES SOME OF HIS POSTS IN OTHER THREADS , HE WILL SEE STARS FROM A PARK BENCE
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    lol tikay they like twins