You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

At last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: At last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    well done moo moo---nice one, good to see you on the ups!---well played !!
    Posted by oynutter
    Thank you nutter, was even thinking about resorting to reading poker books my run was that bad! After reading your blog I soon changed my mind, ty x
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited November 2009
    keep your "own game" hon--you know it makes sense-- imo we learn by "our" mistakes, and not by other peoples, innit?

your game is growing fine, I've seen you play many a good game, I would leave poker books to people that want to learn how to play like a robot --lol---gl hope you streak hot---and that I see you--lol--floppa whoppa XXXX
  • Options
    SUPERNOVASUPERNOVA Member Posts: 403
    edited November 2009
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii well done Moo! I think the first of many too now you have broken your duck :-))
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii well done Moo! I think the first of many too now you have broken your duck :-))
    Posted by SUPERNOVA
    Ty supernova, I have just seen some of your results in Bennys thread very well done x
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    keep your "own game" hon--you know it makes sense-- imo we learn by "our" mistakes, and not by other peoples, innit? your game is growing fine, I've seen you play many a good game, I would leave poker books to people that want to learn how to play like a robot --lol---gl hope you streak hot---and that I see you--lol--floppa whoppa XXXX
    Posted by oynutter
    Hi nutter, I have noticed a few mistakes in my game lately, found reading the forum and watching other people play have helped. After seeing neither you or Anjie 1970 had ever read a poker book and both have such great games did make me think there is no point in wasting my money on books, lol might just stalk you 2 instead :) x