You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

a bad run

2»

Comments

• Options
    freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited November 2009
    nope it carrys on was playin 50/1 hit my set on flop all in on turn and he had upo an down draw and i lost again, its time to move down and rebuild me thinks, or take what i have won an move on to another site and get the sighn up bunus, i dont no i will sleep on it, thanks for all ur comments lots of luck freechips.
  • Options
    LadyFingrsLadyFingrs Member Posts: 613
    edited November 2009
    Just played a 145 hand HU SnG taht got to 100/200, where I had villain AIPF 67/33 4 times, 60/40 twice and in a flip 3 times and lost them all.

This thread has made me feel slightly less soul crushed.

But still pretty soul crushed.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited November 2009
    Surely leaving the site aint the option! This place is treasure chest!

How did the session go? - What was the final result? Seen u on the tables think u play round n about my level.

I notice u sed u were full of beer - I know everyone says never play drunk, but avin a few/alot of beers helps me play. After a few bevvies the 50 quid buy in turns to 50 chips in my mind. Thats the way to approach a cash game apparently? (i agree with that btw)

England playing south africa at cricket tomorrow, 12pm, so a day on the ale/cash tables awaits!

Cya there freechips! No doubt i'll help ya out ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    after  alot of bad play and more outdraws finished 300 down ouch that hurts, AA vs AA, i cant win a thing. i was thinking of trying mtt but i cant win one hand never mind a tourny,  i do like this site the cash games r very good and the forum is great, when i joined sky my plan was to get the£500 bonus and move on but im still here and prob will be for a long time.
  • Options
    edited November 2009

When I have a bad few days (weva it be thru bad play bad luck or both) I punish myself by withdrawing money from my account. I hate withdrawing! When I see my balance is lower on screen, It puts me in the mindset that I cannot afford to lose/tilt! (although of course the rest is waiting in the bank if necc!)

Turns it into a personal challenge. Also I ban luxuries such as footy/racing bets and mtts! Open up 2 cash tables, stik 8 cans in the fridge, sit down, n get it bak to where it was!

DOHH

• Options
    edited November 2009
    thanks dohhh i am moving down to 10/20 my balance is just under 500 not good at all, when i get to 1k im back on 25/50. i have 350 cash for points due but that is being withdrawn,
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,318
    edited November 2009
    Freechips my heart goes out to you , what a run of bad luck.

In our Deep stack circle I am asked to pray for my colleagues on bad beats.

I am praying for you and have just put the poker god on your shoulder to look after you.

Let me know if it helps.

If it doesn't , sorry no refunds 
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    a poker god on my shoulder, hope it works.  I norm do very well at 10/20 so a good run of cards and some good play should see me back at 25/50 soon enough.
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited November 2009
    UL sir.  Sure you'll find your way back soon.  How about taking a few days off.  If you aren't likely to climb the next rung of the bonus later, just come back next month and start fresh.

Kinda annoying tho when you drop moniez and then you realise its your whole bonus for the month.  I did £320 a couple of nights ago, and I'm gonna just hit the £350 level so very annoying.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    had a night off, it sounds like i missed all the site problems. i think im now fully detilted and ready to go just got to be careful not to play above my small stupid roll
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: a bad run:
    had a night off, it sounds like i missed all the site problems. i think im now fully detilted and ready to go just got to be careful not to play above my small stupid roll
    Posted by freechips1

feel 4 ya freechips.  a break is a good thing and I need one myself.  Ive donked off lots of ££ recently and moved to nl50 in a drunken stupour where i got `shanned` lol.  Ive been playin tourneys recently but done so bad and am now barely rolled for nl20. Im def not moving down from there tho.  I would rather go broke lol
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    same here its hard enough swallowing my pride and playing 10/20 again, im just hoping in not their for too long
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Np ur doin me a favour dnt have to play ya n theres 1 less shark in the pond! lol

cnt believe people on here so cautious! ur smashing it up.

keep it up

DOHH