You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who killed Derek Branning???

2»

Comments

• Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited December 2012
    Right I've been told it turns out that Tanya and Derek had a one night stand years ago and Lauren is the result of that, so Lucy and Joey are brother and sister thats why derek is so against them being togehter.

Apparently Lauren finds out about this and along with Lucy's help they kill him, dunno if this is correct but three different people who dont know each other have all told me the same.

Lauren is short priced fav, Lucy 33/1 dont know who bookies will pay out on if both do it, but could be worth a small bet on lucy.
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Who killed Derek Branning???:
    whats the odds on well hard making an apperance
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    lol - he,ll be on the list next off who killed him - could bite him - rabies
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Right I've been told it turns out that Tanya and Derek had a one night stand years ago and Lauren is the result of that, so Lucy and Joey are brother and sister thats why derek is so against them being togehter. Apparently Lauren finds out about this and along with Lucy's help they kill him, dunno if this is correct but three different people who dont know each other have all told me the same. Lauren is short priced fav, Lucy 33/1 dont know who bookies will pay out on if both do it, but could be worth a small bet on lucy.
    Posted by shuv
    Like it and sounds plausible in Eastenders - might have a Little punt on Lucy

EDit and Laurens got long dark hair and looks nothing like abbie - max is a ginge
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    You ccan get 40,s but had a little save on Lucy with Skybet
    Lucy BealeWin: Who Killed Derek Branning?28/1 + £0.48£13.92O/12040937/0000152
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited December 2012

Why wud it be Lucy?

Derek is Laurens Dad, and Lucy helps Lauren kill him for some reason? I dnt get Lucys motive........
  • Options
    TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited December 2012
    since there was no killer, what happens with your bets? was there an option for natural causes or is it voided?

cant help feeling the bookies are pi$$ing themselves tonight
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited December 2012

Thought it was a v good episode until the last 5 minutes! 

Bookies own everyone again ;)

• Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited December 2012
    Still might be murder, someone could have easily poisoned him to cause the ehart attack, or have I just been watching too much Diagnosis Murder
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited December 2012
    I would guess all bets void, stakes refunded.

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Still might be murder, someone could have easily poisoned him to cause the ehart attack, or have I just been watching too much Diagnosis Murder
    Posted by shuv
    Classic programme

As far aas im aware it goes down as Derek himslef as he was 2nd in the betting . I thought it might have been  car crash but i expect they,lve already paid out on Derek

Until the next storyline market :wonder what it will be

Who got the most tips - Bianca or Lola

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Posted by shuv
    wouldnt suprise me actually - hed already had his dinner - i reckon he could have been posined - im about 2 epeisodrs behinf tho
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Happy days

Just got this from another site

We originally settled this market as Derek Branning killing himself.

However, after it was reviewed, it was deemed a heart attack killed Mr Branning.

As natural causes was not a selection offered to customers, we have decided to void all bets on all the other selections.

In this instance, Derek Branning selection will stay as a winner.

Your bet on all other selections other than Derek Branning has now been voided and stake returned.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you the best of luck on all future wagers.