You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Stratford from a micro watch this space

13»

Comments

• Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited March 2013
    Well Done Colin & Mike!!

We all scraped thru, [well i did], last nite!!

there is a funny post about our phone call just after Qualifying Colin, but you will have to hunt it, aint posting here LOL!!
  • Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited March 2013
    nice 1 colin well done
  • Options
    goldenb238goldenb238 Member Posts: 338
    edited March 2013
               Cheers Jonny and Dave think i saw the post m8 . Feel bit of a cheat realy cos i bought into semi in end  after suffering horrible beat when doing ok lol in quarter. So didnt realy achieve original goal but got it done in end . But im looking forward to it and will see all usual suspects on fri afternoon  cheers all
  • Options
    SHAUNYSHAUNY Member Posts: 508
    edited March 2013
    nice one mate ,i also was going to do a blog about getting into this as cheap as possible,my 1st attempt was about a week ago for the £2.35 and won that and got into the £10.60 also got through that and into last sundays £48 where i was going well and had me QQ beat by 75! and that was that,so on monday night i decided to enter the £4.80 winner takes the £220 seat,37 runners ,sat quiet and waited for spots,got to the final table ith healthy chip stack,was about 4th in chips,hit some hands then found myself heads up but he had a massive chip advantage,but somehow turned it around and won it,

so this £220 seat has cost me about £7.40.

played a few spts,  blackpool and all the ones at luton as im from there and i think you have been on me table nearlly every time at luton.gd lk goldenb238 and to every1 else playing this weekend,should be fun

ONE TIME!!!
  • Options
    goldenb238goldenb238 Member Posts: 338
    edited March 2013

nice 1 shaun c ya there m8