You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sky bosses

ALANSK100ALANSK100 Member Posts: 234
edited July 2013 in Community Suggestions
i see all these freerolls based on points for people who have spent money how about for the ones who have spent there money and points

Perhaps a play money freeroll to get the play money rollers into tournys perhaps we could win  tickets into a game from play money

JUST A THOUGHT

Comments

• Options
    seppeseppe Member Posts: 287
    edited July 2013
    In Response to sky bosses:
    i see all these freerolls based on points for people who have spent money how about for the ones who have spent there money and points Perhaps a play money freeroll to get the play money rollers into tournys perhaps we could win  tickets into a game from play money JUST A THOUGHT
    Posted by ALANSK100
    stupid idea from skys point of view, atleast with the normal freerolls players have actually deposited cash to get the points.

this idea has no benefit to sky what so ever.
  • Options
    jordz16jordz16 Member Posts: 2,253
    edited July 2013
    In Response to sky bosses:
    i see all these freerolls based on points for people who have spent money how about for the ones who have spent there money and points Perhaps a play money freeroll to get the play money rollers into tournys perhaps we could win  tickets into a game from play money JUST A THOUGHT
    Posted by ALANSK100

what a stupid idea, your basically asking for free money for no reason at all. if you want that you had best get busking. you can play poker on sky for just a few pence. and if you cant afford that you have free money tables. what more can you ask for
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited July 2013
    theres an old sayimg mate, you get nowt for nowt in this life
  • Options
    TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited July 2013
    taken from the free poker promo page

edit: I thought I had copied it all but here it is

Free Play PokerPlaying For Free? You can still earn monthly bonuses, the more you play the greater your chance of winning!For every free play poker hand you play in the calendar month, you get the chance to earn tournament tokens. Play 20 hands in the month and get £1.10 tournament tokenPlay 50 hands in a month and get a £2.20 tournament token No deposit required to participate in this promotion or to use the tournament token.This promotions is open to newly registered and existing customers. Tokens will be credited within 5 working days following the end of the previous month.To use the tournament token through playing on the free to play tables, a customer must have a fully registered account, including a registered credit/debit card in order that Sky Poker can carry out its customer verification procedures.Terms & Conditions apply, click hereTerms & ConditionsYou can only be awarded one poker token in a month.This offer counts only for hands played on the free play cash tables (freeroll MTT's and STT's hands do not count towards your free play hands).You are ineligible for the offer if you play any real money cash hands or buy-in to a paid MTT or STT during the month.A free play hand counts as any hand that you are dealt cards on a free play cash table.Your token will be granted within 5 working days following the previous calendar month.Your token will expire in 7 days from when the token is granted if unused.The token can only be redeemed once.The token will be used towards the next MTT or STT you buy-in to If you buy-in to a tournament that is less than the value of the token you will not be refunded the difference of the buy-in (i.e. if you buy-in to a £1.10 tournament with a £2.20 token, you will not receive a £1.10 refund).You have to play in the tournament to redeem the offer (i.e. you cannot cancel your registration).The tournament token is non-withdrawable, it has to be used to buy-in to an MTT or STT.All Sky Poker tournament terms and conditions apply.Sky Poker reserves the right to add, remove and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time provided that any such amendments shall not have a detrimental effect on any participant.Sky Poker Management decision will be final in all cases.All other Sky Betting and Gaming rules apply.Close Terms & Conditions
  • Options
    Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: sky bosses:
    taken from the free poker promo page Free Play Poker Playing For Free? You can still earn monthly bonuses, the more you play the greater your chance of winning! For every free play poker hand you play in the calendar month, you get the chance to earn tournament tokens.   Play 20 hands in the month and get £1.10 tournament token Play 50 hands in a month and get a £2.20 tournament token  
    Posted by TINTIN
    Whaaaat that's mental! Never heard of that before.

Bet there's tons of microstakes players on here that would take advantage of that if they knew it existed. I don't mean take advantage in an unfair way, I just mean use it.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: sky bosses : Whaaaat that's mental! Never heard of that before. Bet there's tons of microstakes players on here that would take advantage of that if they knew it existed. I don't mean take advantage in an unfair way, I just mean use it.
    Posted by Lambert180
    ive missed some of the copy, you cant play any real money games in the month otherwise its voided, ive edited my original post to include it all now
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited July 2013
    taken from the free poker promo page Free Play Poker Playing For Free? You can still earn monthly bonuses, the more you play the greater your chance of winning! For every free play poker hand you play in the calendar month, you get the chance to earn tournament tokens.   Play 20 hands in the month and get £1.10 tournament token Play 50 hands in a month and get a £2.20 tournament token  
    Posted by TINTIN
    Tried this 3 times never got it & customer care can't check free play hands.Only got token after being told everytime I had not played enough hands(in free play lol) by copy & pasting hands from the table onto forum.So be aware.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: sky bosses : Tried this 3 times never got it & customer care can't check free play hands.Only got token after being told everytime I had not played enough hands(in free play lol) by copy & pasting hands from the table onto forum.So be aware.
    Posted by belsibub
    its not something ive ever done, just know it was out there. its a bit wrong if they don't give them out like they should tho.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    theres an old sayimg mate, you get nowt for nowt in this life
    Posted by THEROCK573
    True But also if You dont ask you never no i know its sounds like a stupid idear  (im now sobar) lol

Also TINTIN thank you for your responce didnt realize they done this as an added Bonus already
    again knowone tells you these things unless you ask a stupid question

• Options
    LockyBhoyLockyBhoy Member Posts: 47
    edited July 2013
    So you get rewarded for not  playing real money tables ? Wow that's a great idea ! If i promise to never deposit again will i get a wsop main event ticket ? ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    So you get rewarded for not   playing real money tables ? Wow that's a great idea ! If i promise to never deposit again will i get a wsop main event ticket ? ;)
    Posted by LockyBhoy
    no i think your just over reacting now why would you get a Ticket like that i was mearly asking no need to all get so stupid about it
    its already rewarded by a tourny ticket as you can see from TINTIN  post however this could of been amore fun way where you actualy have to win to get a  ticket not just play 50 handsin a month if you have nothing decent to add then keep quite

STUPID.COM