You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Premier Leugue Top Scorer - betting

13»

Comments

• Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Premier Leugue Top Scorer - betting:
    In Response to Re: Premier Leugue Top Scorer - betting : Any tips for this year? I,ve only done Demba Ba so far
    Posted by MP33
    One thing i can guranteee is that Demba Ba will not be top scorer.   Won't even play very often.

RVP is rightly massive favourite and if he stays fit will n dout score 20 +
    Michu will be close.
    Sturridge could be an interesting outside bet, espeically if they selll suarez.
    If Soldado signs for spurs he will be my pick !!!

Also if Darren bent signs for newcastle he will score plenty.

Gary hooper will also score 15 +
  • Options
    calcalfoldcalcalfold Member Posts: 978
    edited July 2013
    Winner will come from top 5 almost certainly.

If I wanted a punt - Eden Hazard at 100/1 which is there to be had.

Wenger turned Henry from good winger into world class striker. IMO Hazard could go the same way under Mourinho
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Premier Leugue Top Scorer - betting:
    In Response to Re: Premier Leugue Top Scorer - betting : Wow  - Never realised how many markets they had Was hoping to do O'Donovan and Williams in a dbl but can,t seem to place it. It looks as if they,re only taking singles on these bets unless i,m doing something wrong.
    Posted by MP33
    Have you done this bet yet mate?

At the time I posted, our manager had said he's happy with our current striking options, so wasn't expecting us to sign a new striker.

There's rumours flying around that we are on the verge of signing a BIG name for League 2. Most of these rumours point towards Heidur Helguson. I really can't believe this myself but we'll have to wait and see. 

It will probably turn out that we won't sign anyone, and if we do, it won't be anyone as good as Helguson.
  • Options
    shuvshuv Member Posts: 1,436
    edited August 2013
    Wilfried Bony 50/1
    Jermaine Defoe 66/1
  • Options
    ommomm Member Posts: 444
    edited August 2013
    Torres
    Michu
    Bent
  • Options
    gruntexgruntex Member Posts: 96
    edited August 2013
    lukaku great value for top scorer, bagged lot of goals last season at west brom, in a better team he's likely to get better service and bang in more goals, looking like he is going to get a run in the team this season