You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

aaarghhhh - mtts are now on the new tables

2»

Comments

• Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: aaarghhhh - mtts are now on the new tables:
    In Response to Re: aaarghhhh - mtts are now on the new tables : What happens if you turn avatars off? How do you tell then?
    Posted by FCHD
    Obv not ready for mtt's & stt's as sit out's play a big part.

• Options
    DivsDreamsDivsDreams Member Posts: 301
    edited November 2013
    started a thread fao sky if u guys all want to post on it.. hopefully sky will bring old tables back as option if we get enuf people .. thanx
  • Options
    F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,395
    edited November 2013
    just played a sat there to test new software for mtts, i must be in a minority here but i think its decent, couldnt get any worse than the old software, if people think the old software was good then they cant of ever played on any other site other than sky.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    couple of questions: do you use mini-view? and what exactly did you think was bad about the old software? It may not have been slick looking but it had one massive benefit in that was incredibly easy to follow what was going on. Which should be the number 1 importance of any poker software. 
  • Options
    jordz16jordz16 Member Posts: 2,253
    edited November 2013
    I cant deal with the new tables, just doesnt feel right, the only good thing is that they are resizeable apart from that I prefer the old table in every way,. think I may have to take some time away until the old tables are back as I cant concentrate on more than 2 tables at once, and it is definitely affecting my play.
  • Options
    poncakeponcake Member Posts: 61
    edited November 2013
    I do not like this new format, really like old style. Will probably play else where. Will Sky miss my dosh. Plenty of players will, given plenty to them over last year.
  • Options
    ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,428
    edited November 2013
    I dont know what the fuss is all about, for years the community where moaning about the lack of resizeable tables.

Its like any change, something you have to get used to. The new tables will attract more players to Sky than it will lose, and is great when your multitabling cross sites. 

IMO the tables are a massive step forward.  Cant speak for anyone else, but I can easily fit 9 tables on one screen with no overlapping and this pc wasnt bought for playing poker. 

• Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: aaarghhhh - mtts are now on the new tables : couple of questions: do you use mini-view? and what exactly did you think was bad about the old software? It may not have been slick looking but it had one massive benefit in that was incredibly easy to follow what was going on. Which should be the number 1 importance of any poker software. 
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    yes i use mini view now the software has changed, the old software i had to stack the tables though because when ever i went onto miniview and typed my bet size in the box it added an extra 0 on the end of my bets, then wen i go to delete the 0 it puts the curser back to the first number, bit of a pain really. anyway i never said the old software was bad, just that it wasnt good, ive played on every site u can think of and they all have better software than skys old version.