You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Im Hungry

2»

Comments

• Options
    ness4ness4 Member Posts: 388
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Im Hungry:
    In Response to Re: Im Hungry : You're demanding aren't you?! lol
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I'd call it firm but fair =]

Cruel to be kind lol

besides if a woman is left to do all the cooking, cleaning etc then she'll be too tired for other things lol so men should help out more!

Everyone's a winner!
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Im Hungry : I'd call it firm but fair =] Cruel to be kind lol besides if a woman is left to do all the cooking, cleaning etc then she'll be too tired for other things lol so men should help out more! Everyone's a winner!
    Posted by ness4
    Haha, ok, your mind-tricks have worked .. for now! .. but next time ....
  • Options
    ness4ness4 Member Posts: 388
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Im Hungry : Haha, ok, your mind-tricks have worked .. for now! .. but next time ....
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Mwuahahaha! =]

I'll be waiting!
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,107
    edited January 2010
    if she was to cook you dinner would you seriously risk eating it after that post, id stick with the takeaway much better for your health.haha.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited January 2010
    Well peeps, Thanks to all my male buddies giving some very positive feedback,and the ladies being, well typical ladies lol. It was a close run vote and the winner by a nose was a divorce, however ive just noticed there is a stack of ironing in the kitchen that has built up over the festive period, (told you all you women are lazy lol) so i think i should put it off for a couple of days!! I opted for the chinese in the end, sweet chilli chicken, 2 spring rolls and bar-be-que spare ribs between us (see i am kind lol) I even paid £1.50 more than usual for delivery because the lazy you know who wouldn't even get off her bum to walk 1/2 a mile to pick it up!! I would have gone myself but the darts were on the tv.
  • Options
    bigflop1bigflop1 Member Posts: 1,034
    edited January 2010
    I think you should starve and go to your room and think about how you just spoke about your wife! shame on you! Or if you're that hungry get off your own bum and make something yourself lol!!!
    Posted by ness4
    typical womens point of view... just kidding

and im sure looney was too. :0