You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

First come first served.

matrixxsmatrixxs Member Posts: 81
edited September 2014 in Team Talk
Well not in this case unfortunatly, firstly thx to Matt and Geldy for inviting me to team TPT but i was rather seuced by the fact that the hitmen have quite a few x soldiers being one myself. So its HITSQUAD for me,ha ha idont know how to join or what goes on and when but no doubt Hitman rv will look me up so thx for the messages and invites guys no hard feelings g l at the tables.

Comments

• Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited September 2014
    In Response to First come first served.:
    Well not in this case unfortunatly, firstly thx to Matt and Geldy for inviting me to team TPT but i was rather seuced by the fact that the hitmen have quite a few x soldiers being one myself. So its HITSQUAD for me,ha ha idont know how to join or what goes on and when but no doubt Hitman rv will look me up so thx for the messages and invites guys no hard feelings g l at the tables.
    Posted by matrixxs
    Brilliant News!!!

YOU ARE IN!!!!!

I have sent you friend Request, and will post a welcome on OUR HITSQUAD HOTNEWS in this Team Section.

Are You on facebook, can add You to our lively Friendly Groups, we have Main Busy one, one for Staking[few guests in there], and another for Moans, Bad beats whines[THS AREA 69], as I Ban all Negative from Our Main group, lol!!

Don't worry about all the PINK, its a Macmillan thing who we support a lot!!

ENJOY!!

Dave 'Hitman' Harvey
  • Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    edited September 2014
    In Response to First come first served.:
    Posted by matrixxs
    a good choice, nevertheless, i'm sure you'll have fun
    gl