You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

8 pm bounty???

2»

Comments

• Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited January 2010
    taking bets on 8 30 pm

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited January 2010
    8.25......and counting....
  • Options
    Red-SteveRed-Steve Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2010
    Its now 8.25- thats longer than I normally last
  • Options
    bigflop1bigflop1 Member Posts: 1,034
    edited January 2010
    whos left in sat?? i want to search them so i can watch!
  • Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited January 2010
    you think sky would keep us informed......on the plus side this is the longest ive been in this torney for ages....
  • Options
    JONONZIEJONONZIE Member Posts: 367
    edited January 2010

maybe go back to 9.00 pm as its not shown on tv anymore
  • Options
    JONONZIEJONONZIE Member Posts: 367
    edited January 2010

looks like 9,25 good luck all
  • Options
    cookie83cookie83 Member Posts: 272
    edited January 2010

I think it's a devious plot by sky.... keep putting the start time so they get a full field and have 700 x £1 reg fees lol
  • Options
    Sky_BernieSky_Bernie Member Posts: 75
    edited January 2010
    Hi all,

Apologises for the delayed start - the 6pm sat with 97 players in overran. It is normally finished around 7.30'ish but the play was so tight it lasted forever, which has never happened before. I will make amends next week to ensure it finishes earlier.

Your patience has been appreciated.

Kind regards,

Bernie
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: 8 pm bounty???:
    Hi all, Apologises for the delayed start - the 6pm sat with 97 players in overran. It is normally finished around 7.30'ish but the play was so tight it lasted forever, which has never happened before. I will make amends next week to ensure it finishes earlier. Your patience has been appreciated. Kind regards, Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    Ahhhhhh Sky Bernie is going to make it a super roulette game, 500 chips, 10 second blinds, that should be enough lololol, sorry Bernie, couldnt resist it.
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    Shoulda given us a yellow info bar imo :)
  • Options
    bigflop1bigflop1 Member Posts: 1,034
    edited January 2010
    Hi all, Apologises for the delayed start - the 6pm sat with 97 players in overran. It is normally finished around 7.30'ish but the play was so tight it lasted forever, which has never happened before. I will make amends next week to ensure it finishes earlier. Your patience has been appreciated. Kind regards, Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    no problem bernie.. was just concerned that there was a fault

dont mid waiting.. mind im out already and wiating for the 9.30 to start... argh blasted aces
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited January 2010
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
    Mmmmm......Anyone thinking what I am thinking???? lol.
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited January 2010
    I think that once the qualifying point has been reached the tournament should be terminated, I looked at 8.15 and there were still three satellites running all of which were well below the qualifying number.