You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

ABUSE

ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

i was on a 5dym table and sucked out on some1 after that they just went on and on about it

what is the point in this

yes every1 sucks out why mouth off about it
  • Q
  • J
  • Q
  • ckd won 2600.00 with a Pair of Queens
 that was i hand q5 ok not the best but lasttime i checked you canplay whatever you want
 he had a j 

i think from now on sky should put up a chart saying what you can play and cant

just makes me laught

and just to justify a bit the last table i was on with him he was raising alot and i caught him out a couple times when he had 10 high

play your own game and leave others alone to play theres
 we dont complane when they call and miss why do we when they hit

gl to all at the tables

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

They have one of them dnt they? The hot o meter? Thats sumtimes a reallllyyyy good way to mix ur game up, 4xBB pre with top cards everytime - ur oppos will find it very hard to put u on a hand! lol

As for the serious point - the abuse issue has come up loads of times, and I say the same everytime, just ignore it, they cnt hurt u, and if theyre having a go coz uve beat em, its easy money.

Was an example other day tho, when a fella was having a go when he'd stacked me! and that realllyyyy got me going! - Especially when he called me fatty!! haha obviously a reference to my avatar, I hope so anywyay - The more annoying thing tho is when they stack me (yes happens alot l8ly) - Have a pop, LAUGH! - sit out, stand up, leave the table...yet carry on having a pop...so cowardly.....

Bloke sat at my table with half the buy in, posted the BB out of position, I raised behind and fired 3 shells, flop turn river, board was 9 high n he had 9-2 off ...cudnt get him off....then without even seeing the next hand....he had stood and was out of there...

This sort of thing is much worse than an abusive chatbox!

DOHH

• Options
    edited January 2010

the abuse does not bother me i put this up so that hopfully people who do it might relise that every 1 sucks out and theres no need for saying anything about it  in fact im very happy when they do it cos then i just wait for a big hand and push 9/10 i get called by them and take the rest of there chips. but some people do get hurt by this sort of stuff and that is the only reason i put this up

as far as that calling you fatty i bet that really hurt lol

so tell me how much did it cost him for calling you that lol
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited January 2010

The fella who was doing it, Im sure he was doing an impression of an american rapper, some of the 'words' or even noises...cnt call em words....he was coming out with, were unreal! I actually ended up laughing, I cud picture him doing that thing ppl do with there fingers, the ali G thing, whilst dancing round his comp, calling me a punk, and saying "thats wa im tolkin bout dawgggg" hahahahah im laughing writing this.

He stood up and left shortly after, he was honest enough to say it was his first game - he flat called a bet on the river with the nuts about 10 minutes later and then said "trip jacks and a pair of 9's, not bad a dohhhh" haha - quite a loveable character really.

He sat out, n a couple of ppl asked him what was wrong? he said "just taking a time out to count this money, brappppp" - lolol

DOHH
  • Options
    DeadluckDeadluck Member Posts: 521
    edited January 2010
    STICKS AND STONES CAN BREAK MY BONES...

words will hurt forever :((((
  • Options
    Ads2kukAds2kuk Member Posts: 582
    edited January 2010
    Was it me? Lol.

I do remember having a go at someone at the tables yesterday which is very unlike me. Just had an extremely bad day and was on major tilt...

It may not of been me? But if so, I apologise lol.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    Hey there,

If you feel you have suffered table abuse at any level please report this to customer care (by clicking here). The team will happily investigate all reported cases and this is, without doubt, the fastest and most efficient way to eradicate abuse from Sky Poker.

I hope this helps :)

Rich
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited January 2010
    Its usually something i laugh off and even try to calm them down in a Teacher telling of the naughty school boy way.But saying that yesterday was the first time i actually reported someone, on the table i was playing Mr Potty Mouth started calling me a C U Next Tuesday muggy bleeep (hadnt even took his chips)

I got onto live chat while i was still playing, they come onto the table, checked chat log and was as shocked as me resulting in them instantly banning him.

I love a good bit of banter in the chat box and talk to anyone that listens but some things you need stamp out early 
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2010

I'm also a possible culprit as i had a steam on last night lol, however I wasn't very insulting to whoever i commented to. I said it was the "worst call i'd seen that year but good luck to you" Considering it's Jan 2010 i haven't seen that many bad calls and i just couldn't steam without wishing them luck lol. I did get sucked out on by someone with A Picture and a 5 but it was K 5 V's My A K I think (i hope cos i'd hate to be getting slated on the forum lol) 

• Options
    edited January 2010

no was none of you

ty sky rich for that link i am not reporting it cos it was just spouting of as i said above it dosent bother me i like it puts them on tilt more  was just hoping to get throught to at least 1 person that might do it that we all get lucky its just a game
  • Options
    pryce6pryce6 Member Posts: 1,058
    edited January 2010

As someone that has done this in the past it's just something that is part of the game. Some people get angry and I used to with inexperience. However I was banned from the chat and am now a 'reformed character' :). I prefer to think of my chat now as 'banter' and I love a bit of banter whilst playing, it makes the game so much more enjoyable for me. Nothing worse for me than having 6 tables going in mini-view and working like a robot I would prefer to have a chat and enjoy myself. If anyone ever gets offended by anything I say please don't be, I'm just trying to have a bit of fun!

• Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited January 2010
    how dare any1 abuse you, when your such a lovely bloke. who was it i will sort him out. x
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: ABUSE:
    how dare any1 abuse you, when your such a lovely bloke. who was it i will sort him out. x
    Posted by anjie1970
    And when Anjie "sorts you out" you are proper sorted out.

PS - Only joking, Dearest.

• Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited January 2010
    dont listen to the moaner mate,q5 is a top hand,i pushed with it at sky live and came up against aces and rivered my straight lol.
    any player can play any hand its your right,because you have paid ya money..good luck,dave
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited January 2010
    They have one of them dnt they? The hot o meter? Thats sumtimes a reallllyyyy good way to mix ur game up, 4xBB pre with top cards everytime - ur oppos will find it very hard to put u on a hand! lol As for the serious point - the abuse issue has come up loads of times, and I say the same everytime, just ignore it, they cnt hurt u, and if theyre having a go coz uve beat em, its easy money. Was an example other day tho, when a fella was having a go when he'd stacked me! and that realllyyyy got me going! - Especially when he called me fatty!! haha obviously a reference to my avatar, I hope so anywyay - The more annoying thing tho is when they stack me (yes happens alot l8ly) - Have a pop, LAUGH! - sit out, stand up, leave the table...yet carry on having a pop...so cowardly..... Bloke sat at my table with half the buy in, posted the BB out of position, I raised behind and fired 3 shells, flop turn river, board was 9 high n he had 9-2 off ...cudnt get him off....then without even seeing the next hand....he had stood and was out of there... This sort of thing is much worse than an abusive chatbox! DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I refute all the above allegations even though you hit that 7 on the river.  Vengeance will be mine!
  • Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: ABUSE : And when Anjie "sorts you out" you are proper sorted out. PS - Only joking, Dearest.
    Posted by Tikay10
    lol i no you are dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx