You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Bigger buyin Tournaments

2»

Comments

• Options
    richtearichtea Member Posts: 143
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Bigger buyin Tournaments:
    In Response to Re: Bigger buyin Tournaments : YES PLEASE !!! But I would stick to old format 50 players £100 buyin otherwise it may not be so easy to televise
    Posted by penguin7
    I never played in the five-0, it got cut before i could afford to do it, but would love to see a MTT with a 'realistic' field, it'd probably have to have a deepstack format (maybe 15 min blinds), with a limited number of runners. 100 would be OK, it reduces the lottery factor of the current major MTTs. ( I agree 50 would be better)
  • Options
    JONONZIEJONONZIE Member Posts: 367
    edited January 2010
    Yes, one big turny a month with plenty of satalites I think the majority of sky players have limited bankrolls and play for fun, sky is after all a community site, there are plenty of other poker sites that cater for you big boys and girls with big bankrolls plenty of time and can multiplay several games at once (i have trouble concentrating on one ) but i think sky has a niche for the begginer where they can play for low stakes and get great advice,  its  nice that everyone speaks english in the chat box  also if you start playing big money you will attract (proper) poker players looking for easy pickings  
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2010
    YEH--GOOD POINT!!! JONONZIE--LOL---We would'nt want proper poker players coming on here lads, now would we!

lol
  • Options
    lJAMESllJAMESl Member Posts: 591
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Bigger buyin Tournaments:
    YEH--GOOD POINT!!! JONONZIE--LOL---We would'nt want proper poker players coming on here lads, now would we!                                                                 lol
    Posted by oynutter
    AHAHAHAHAHA!