You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Possible DYM changes?

SpringsSprings Member Posts: 67
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
I've been playing - almost eclusively - DYMs for probably about a year on here now, but the games seem very limited.

Is there any scope for;

a) 10 seater DYMs?
b) Longer blind limits - some with 5 minutes (as now), others with 7 or 10 minutes?

On another site I play on - don't know whether or not it's against the rules to name it, so I won't just to be safe - they have "turbo" DYMs with 5 min blinds, and "regular" ones with each level lasting 10 minutes.

Rake seems like another issue to me. Maybe have - for example - £5 + 25p for the 5 minute games, and £5 + 50p for the longer ones.

What do you all think? Are these alterations conceivable, or indeed wanted?

Comments

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    my advice is if you are winning at dym then move to cash its insanely more profitable!
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Possible DYM changes?:
    I've been playing - almost eclusively - DYMs for probably about a year on here now, but the games seem very limited. Is there any scope for; a) 10 seater DYMs? b) Longer blind limits - some with 5 minutes (as now), others with 7 or 10 minutes? On another site I play on - don't know whether or not it's against the rules to name it, so I won't just to be safe - they have "turbo" DYMs with 5 min blinds, and "regular" ones with each level lasting 10 minutes. Rake seems like another issue to me. Maybe have - for example - £5 + 25p for the 5 minute games, and £5 + 50p for the longer ones. What do you all think? Are these alterations conceivable, or indeed wanted?
    Posted by Springs
    Agree that more options should be available for DYMS, esp longer blinds. (10 mins) for the higher stake games esp.
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    would be good but i cant see it happening :(