You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

gregghogg were are you.

2»

Comments

• Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited January 2010
    GOOD LUCK GREGG IF I DONT SEE YOU BEFORE I WILL SEE YOU AT LUTON M8 GL
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited January 2010
    Good luck with the move m8, gonna be wierd without you :)
  • Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: gregghogg were are you.:
    In Response to Re: gregghogg were are you. : Lol, thanks for your concern Anj, i have also had a couple of PMs asking me where i have been. Thanks all Unfortunately, i have had PC, laptop/ moving home/ online issues. I even resorted to playing via tv (no chat box) and ridiculous but i did ok, up 200 quid in 2 days via tv! Oh, then my tv broke. So tonight, for one night only, im in my old flat using a borrowed laptop. This will be my last night on sky for some time im afraid! So i will be multi tabling and stuff to make the most of it.I possibly wont be able to play poker until Luton on 6th March, but i think a long break is in order to sort out my personal affairs. Also not having broadband, or a working PC at my new flat is not promising, and it is not a priority right now...  New clothes is tho:) I will miss you all loads, but mark my words I WILL BE BACK, INNIT. I will try to pick up any PMs and post on the forum in the meantime, but this wont be every day. Good luckall at the tables Hoggers
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    that explains it all then gregg.  was missing you hurry back. anj x
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2010
    thanks all for your good wishes

i played like a fool in mastercash tonight so i now have less money for my new wardrobe:) sigh

looking forward to Luton so much, ill be the tall one wearing a bin liner and some burgundy stockings
  • Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited January 2010
    c u soon m8. luton fri 5th they will be loads ove us there.gl with everything m8.del
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2010
    c u soon m8. luton fri 5th they will be loads ove us there.gl with everything m8.del
    Posted by DELTA
    Hi Wayne, ye im planning to be up there on Fri 5th and play the mtt that night

See you there
  • Options
    SUPERNOVASUPERNOVA Member Posts: 403
    edited January 2010

I wish you good luck with your move and hope you settle in your new place quickly hun! I also hope that your RL and broadband issues are sorted quicker than you think and you'll be back in the mothership soon :-) GL GL GL Shaz -xXx-
  • Options
    MaggiesdadMaggiesdad Member Posts: 439
    edited January 2010
    thanks all for your good wishes i played like a fool in mastercash tonight so i now have less money for my new wardrobe:) sigh looking forward to Luton so much, ill be the tall one wearing a bin liner and some burgundy stockings
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    So.....no change there then......apart from the bin liner......gl mate