You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Looking to be stacked.

TwinTilyTuTwinTilyTu Member Posts: 6
edited October 2017 in Poker Chat
having tough time in life.i m a winning player. looking to be stacked at 5s -10s heads up sit n go.
private message to talk more.

Comments

• Options
    SMARTGOATSMARTGOAT Member Posts: 477
    edited October 2017
    I think you're looking to get staked but if not I'd be more than happy to stack you.
    Kind Regards,
    SmartGoat
  • Options
    edrichedrich Member Posts: 1,899
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Looking to be stacked.:
    having tough time in life.i m a winning player. looking to be stacked at 5s -10s heads up sit n go. private message to talk more.
    Posted by TwinTilyTu
    Hi TTT,

Just a few thoughts.

I can sort of understand, when someone wants to be staked for tournaments that they would never be able to afford to buy into. When it comes to your request, I can't help thinking, why? 

If you are confident in your ability to beat the £5 and £10 games, then why not start lower and build your own roll. You can keep all your profits at the lower stakes, or share it at higher. I know what I'd rather do. When you've built your own roll then the £5s and £10s are yours to keep.

Lastly, in my experience, if you are " having a tough time in life ", it's very hard to play good poker.
    Good luck with whatever you do,

Ed.

• Options
    BlackpumaBlackpuma Member Posts: 203
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Looking to be stacked.:
    In Response to Looking to be stacked. : Hi TTT, Just a few thoughts. I can sort of understand, when someone wants to be staked for tournaments that they would never be able to afford to buy into. When it comes to your request, I can't help thinking, why?  If you are confident in your ability to beat the £5 and £10 games, then why not start lower and build your own roll. You can keep all your profits at the lower stakes, or share it at higher. I know what I'd rather do. When you've built your own roll then the £5s and £10s are yours to keep. Lastly, in my experience, if you are " having a tough time in life ", it's very hard to play good poker. Good luck with whatever you do, Ed.
    Posted by edrich
    + 1
  • Options
    jordz16jordz16 Member Posts: 2,253
    edited October 2017
    I dont think anyone would just take your word that you are a winning player when your stats are locked on SS
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I think you're looking to get staked but if not I'd be more than happy to stack you. Kind Regards, SmartGoat
    Posted by SMARTGOAT
    hey smartgoat,
    thank you for ur reply.you are truly smart:) by grabbing this opportunity.
    wanna talk at skype? or facebook?...
    me user at skype = pokereric
     or what is the best way to contact you?
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I dont think anyone would just take your word that you are a winning player when your stats are locked on SS
    Posted by jordz16
    those that plays heads up sit n go on here (speed) will know.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Looking to be stacked. : Hi TTT, Just a few thoughts. I can sort of understand, when someone wants to be staked for tournaments that they would never be able to afford to buy into. When it comes to your request, I can't help thinking, why?  If you are confident in your ability to beat the £5 and £10 games, then why not start lower and build your own roll. You can keep all your profits at the lower stakes, or share it at higher. I know what I'd rather do. When you've built your own roll then the £5s and £10s are yours to keep. Lastly, in my experience, if you are " having a tough time in life ", it's very hard to play good poker. Good luck with whatever you do, Ed.
    Posted by edrich
    i have 9 years experience in heads up sit n go....to build up a roll from the 1s and 2s....people on the 2+2 were saying better off getting a job flipping burger then grinding it out....thru my experience, is true..esp with rake...would u like to play for 12 hours and make profit of 2 and half games up after rake?? let;s call it at 2s(which i cant even afford right now) ..12 hours for £4.50?....that;s only if its a winning day....i know the `keep all yours mentality'....but i dont looked to be stacked forever...in 6 months or a year of staking..i am confident i can make it with good results...yes i have a messy and tough time in life however, husng is my second nature..that's what i been doing last decade...i will be doing alright. that's guaranteed when i put my hours in...we are talking about 300-450 hours per month....
  • Options
    gazza127gazza127 Member Posts: 2,156
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Looking to be stacked. : those that plays heads up sit n go on here (speed) will know.
    Posted by TwinTilyTu
    This doesnt matter.

Presumably you aren't going to be staked by those that are playing you?  That seems completely counter productive
  • Options
    gazza127gazza127 Member Posts: 2,156
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Looking to be stacked. : hey smartgoat, thank you for ur reply.you are truly smart:) by grabbing this opportunity. wanna talk at skype? or facebook?... me user at skype = pokereric  or what is the best way to contact you?
    Posted by TwinTilyTu
    Not sure you've realised the difference between stacking/staking and stacked/staked pal.

• Options
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Looking to be stacked. : Not sure you've realised the difference between stacking/staking and stacked/staked pal.
    Posted by gazza127
    spelling mistake...and those who had played me knows...
  • Options
    jordz16jordz16 Member Posts: 2,253
    edited October 2017
    Transparancy is key if you are looking to be staked, youd be better off unblocking your stats and then you might have a chance 
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,358
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Looking to be stacked. : spelling mistake...and those who had played me knows...
    Posted by TwinTilyTu
    Unblock your stats on ss.
  • Options
    SMARTGOATSMARTGOAT Member Posts: 477
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Looking to be stacked. : hey smartgoat, thank you for ur reply.you are truly smart:) by grabbing this opportunity. wanna talk at skype? or facebook?... me user at skype = pokereric  or what is the best way to contact you?
    Posted by TwinTilyTu
    Hi TwinTilyTu, I'm sorry you thought I was looking to stake you. I would add that without showing your results you will find it very hard to find a staker. If your results are as good as you claim then why not show them? Also you seem to think because you crush micro HU games that you will also crush higher buy ins. In terms of an investors point of view, it would be a compelte gamble. Finally, if someone reveals they are broke and need staking it hints that the invesment is not safe as you may withdraw the money to pay the bills. I sincerely hope things turn around for you, poker may not be the answer to your struggles at this tough moment.
    Kind regards,
    SmartGoat
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Looking to be stacked. : Hi TwinTilyTu, I'm sorry you thought I was looking to stake you. I would add that without showing your results you will find it very hard to find a staker. If your results are as good as you claim then why not show them? Also you seem to think because you crush micro HU games that you will also crush higher buy ins. In terms of an investors point of view, it would be a compelte gamble. Finally, if someone reveals they are broke and need staking it hints that the invesment is not safe as you may withdraw the money to pay the bills. I sincerely hope things turn around for you, poker may not be the answer to your struggles at this tough moment. Kind regards, SmartGoat
    Posted by SMARTGOAT
    thank you for your reply..staking is off deal now.and i am not a micro grinder.things happens in life...without me needing to explain private matters.on the other hand...i play to pay bills..that shows u how serious i am on this matter ..and if i would want to cash out for whatever reasons,obviously i would work it out with the staker.good opportunity missed out...and finally money is not everything.
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Looking to be stacked. : i have 9 years experience in heads up sit n go....to build up a roll from the 1s and 2s....people on the 2+2 were saying better off getting a job flipping burger then grinding it out....thru my experience, is true..esp with rake...would u like to play for 12 hours and make profit of 2 and half games up after rake?? let;s call it at 2s(which i cant even afford right now) ..12 hours for £4.50?....that;s only if its a winning day....i know the `keep all yours mentality'....but i dont looked to be stacked forever...in 6 months or a year of staking..i am confident i can make it with good results...yes i have a messy and tough time in life however, husng is my second nature..that's what i been doing last decade...i will be doing alright. that's guaranteed when i put my hours in...we are talking about 300-450 hours per month....
    Posted by TwinTilyTu
    Good luck with everything but this seems...a lot. A lot, a lot. 
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,381
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Looking to be stacked. : Good luck with everything but this seems...a lot. A lot, a lot. 
    Posted by SR23
    450 hours per month is around 15 hours per day. Every day.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited October 2017
    Valhalla would consider this part time 
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    edited October 2017
    Valhalla would consider this part time 
    Posted by Jac35
    Assume
    This is a typo and you mean vlalilia not Odin or Thor ;-)
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    edited October 2017
    In Response to Re: Looking to be stacked. : Assume This is a typo and you mean vlalilia not Odin or Thor ;-)
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Him too
  • Options
    neenioneenio Member Posts: 58
    edited October 2017
    I think you're looking to get staked but if not I'd be more than happy to stack you. Kind Regards, SmartGoat
    Posted by SMARTGOAT
    Lol me too