You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

"Purple for nasty ratbags"

2»

Comments

• Options
    markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    My colour coding doesn't make much sense but basically...

Purple = Fishy and/or mouthy abusive players (not quite sure why I lumped those 2 categories together under purple).

Green = Strong to very strong players (Red would have been more suitable I guess).

Red = Donks - by this I mean players who may or may not be passive but just do stupid stuff and may make a large donation to the cause.

Light blue = Passive players

Orange = Superidiots - Players who are just super aggro but with no real strategy underpinning their antics (Obviously I have myself tagged as orange).
  • Options
    ajmiltonajmilton Member Posts: 1,458
    markycash said:

Purple = Fishy and/or mouthy abusive players (not quite sure why I lumped those 2 categories together under purple).

Green = Strong to very strong players (Red would have been more suitable I guess).

Red = Donks - by this I mean players who may or may not be passive but just do stupid stuff and may make a large donation to the cause.

Orange = Superidiots - Players who are just super aggro but with no real strategy underpinning their antics (Obviously I have myself tagged as orange).

So i'm Red then ? just saying.
  • Options
    markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    ajmilton said:

markycash said:

So i'm Red then ? just saying.
    AJ - As you are the PLO8 champ of all time and space, I don't pretend to think on your level and would obviously not try to put you in a category. If you are sat at my table I simply try to hide :)

Hope all is well with you mate!

Marky (The AJ wannabe)
  • Options
    scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    Tikay10 said:

How do you colour code your opponents?

I was amused to see "purple for nasty ratbags" on another thread today.

What colours do you use, & for what range of ability?

How do you assess "ability"?

In these private notes, what is the worst category you use?

I often used to reference a player to mark how bad, old, or lucky, they were. So I'd just write "Orford", "Essexphil" or Bates".

just to throw another question into the mix................

How often do players re-elaluate their colour codings of others? as, most players will over time try to improve their game and make changes
  • Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541

Tikay10 said:

How do you colour code your opponents?

I was amused to see "purple for nasty ratbags" on another thread today.

What colours do you use, & for what range of ability?

How do you assess "ability"?

In these private notes, what is the worst category you use?

I often used to reference a player to mark how bad, old, or lucky, they were. So I'd just write "Orford", "Essexphil" or Bates".

just to throw another question into the mix................

How often do players re-elaluate their colour codings of others? as, most players will over time try to improve their game and make changes
    Hi scouse_red hope your doing well mate. I always change my colour code if i see a player improving there play or getting worse, i always make a comment on my notes and date it if they change there style of play.